Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1
    John Knowles
    Guest
    Hello All,

    This is my first post. I currently use the SCP 5150 Model, however I am
    enrolled in the equipment replacement program. If I called them up and
    requested a replacement, would they give me the SCP5150 or SCP5300? I
    was guessing the SCP5300 since the SCP5150 has been
    discontinued,however, would this be a wise move? I mean I don't want to
    end up with the same phone again and pay $35. Kindly provide me with
    your input.

    Thanks,
    JK



    [posted via phonescoop.com]



    See More: Question Regarding Equipment Replacement Program




  2. #2
    P Reality
    Guest

    Re: Question Regarding Equipment Replacement Program

    In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] (John Knowles) wrote:

    > Hello All,
    >
    > This is my first post. I currently use the SCP 5150 Model, however I am
    > enrolled in the equipment replacement program. If I called them up and
    > requested a replacement, would they give me the SCP5150 or SCP5300? I
    > was guessing the SCP5300 since the SCP5150 has been
    > discontinued,however, would this be a wise move? I mean I don't want to
    > end up with the same phone again and pay $35. Kindly provide me with
    > your input.


    Read the fine print. They give you what they have available.



  3. #3
    letsgoflyers81
    Guest

    Re: Question Regarding Equipment Replacement Program


    If they have any 5150s laying around they'll give you that. If not,
    they'd give you the closest equivalent they have. Considering your
    5150 doesn't have a camera, I don't know if that would be it.

    --
    Posted at SprintUsers.com - Your place for everything Sprint PCS
    Free wireless access @ www.SprintUsers.com/wap




  4. #4
    O/Siris
    Guest

    Re: Question Regarding Equipment Replacement Program

    In article <[email protected]>,=20
    [email protected] says...
    > Hello All,
    >=20
    > This is my first post. I currently use the SCP 5150 Model, however I am
    > enrolled in the equipment replacement program. If I called them up and
    > requested a replacement, would they give me the SCP5150 or SCP5300? I
    > was guessing the SCP5300 since the SCP5150 has been
    > discontinued,however, would this be a wise move? I mean I don't want to
    > end up with the same phone again and pay $35. Kindly provide me with
    > your input.
    >=20
    > Thanks,
    > JK


    Highly doubtful you'd get the 5300. We have a "Good, better, best"=20
    guideline that I think our ERP provider uses also. The 5300 is *not* an=20
    upgrade from the 5150. I think it's the A500 or N400.

    --=20
    -+-
    R=D8=DF
    O/Siris
    I work for SprintPCS
    I *don't* speak for them.



  5. #5
    Justin
    Guest

    Re: Question Regarding Equipment Replacement Program


    "O/Siris" <[email protected]ntpcs.com> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] says...
    > Hello All,
    >
    > This is my first post. I currently use the SCP 5150 Model, however I am
    > enrolled in the equipment replacement program. If I called them up and
    > requested a replacement, would they give me the SCP5150 or SCP5300? I
    > was guessing the SCP5300 since the SCP5150 has been
    > discontinued,however, would this be a wise move? I mean I don't want to
    > end up with the same phone again and pay $35. Kindly provide me with
    > your input.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > JK


    Highly doubtful you'd get the 5300. We have a "Good, better, best"
    guideline that I think our ERP provider uses also. The 5300 is *not* an
    upgrade from the 5150. I think it's the A500 or N400.

    --
    -+-
    R
    O/Siris
    I work for SprintPCS
    I *don't* speak for them.


    But you're not sure. I mean, don't go telling people to expect to walk into
    a store and have something happen that won't. That's just bad business
    juju.





  6. #6
    O/Siris
    Guest

    Re: Question Regarding Equipment Replacement Program

    Justin wrote:
    >> "O/Siris" <[email protected]ntpcs.com> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]
    >> In article <[email protected]>,
    >> [email protected] says...
    >>> Hello All,
    >>>
    >>> This is my first post. I currently use the SCP 5150 Model, however I
    >>> am enrolled in the equipment replacement program. If I called them
    >>> up and requested a replacement, would they give me the SCP5150 or
    >>> SCP5300? I was guessing the SCP5300 since the SCP5150 has been
    >>> discontinued,however, would this be a wise move? I mean I don't want
    >>> to end up with the same phone again and pay $35. Kindly provide me
    >>> with your input.
    >>>
    >>> Thanks,
    >>> JK

    >>
    >> Highly doubtful you'd get the 5300. We have a "Good, better, best"
    >> guideline that I think our ERP provider uses also. The 5300 is *not*
    >> an upgrade from the 5150. I think it's the A500 or N400.

    >
    > But you're not sure. I mean, don't go telling people to expect to walk

    into
    > a store and have something happen that won't. That's just bad business
    > juju.


    OK, I'm not sure. So what? I *said* I think those are the replacement
    phones. You've got issues, Justin. Deal with them before taking them out
    on others.
    --
    -+-
    R
    O/Siris
    I work for Sprint
    I *don't* speak for them





  7. #7
    Justin
    Guest

    Re: Question Regarding Equipment Replacement Program


    "O/Siris" <[email protected]ntpcs.cm> wrote in message
    news:Ww[email protected]
    > Justin wrote:
    > >> "O/Siris" <[email protected]ntpcs.com> wrote in message
    > >> news:[email protected]
    > >> In article <[email protected]>,
    > >> [email protected] says...
    > >>> Hello All,
    > >>>
    > >>> This is my first post. I currently use the SCP 5150 Model, however I
    > >>> am enrolled in the equipment replacement program. If I called them
    > >>> up and requested a replacement, would they give me the SCP5150 or
    > >>> SCP5300? I was guessing the SCP5300 since the SCP5150 has been
    > >>> discontinued,however, would this be a wise move? I mean I don't want
    > >>> to end up with the same phone again and pay $35. Kindly provide me
    > >>> with your input.
    > >>>
    > >>> Thanks,
    > >>> JK
    > >>
    > >> Highly doubtful you'd get the 5300. We have a "Good, better, best"
    > >> guideline that I think our ERP provider uses also. The 5300 is *not*
    > >> an upgrade from the 5150. I think it's the A500 or N400.

    > >
    > > But you're not sure. I mean, don't go telling people to expect to walk

    > into
    > > a store and have something happen that won't. That's just bad business
    > > juju.

    >
    > OK, I'm not sure. So what? I *said* I think those are the replacement
    > phones. You've got issues, Justin. Deal with them before taking them out
    > on others.
    > --
    > -+-
    > R
    > O/Siris
    > I work for Sprint
    > I *don't* speak for them



    You're the one that assumed to know when I bought the phones, then post a
    lie based on your incorrect assumptions, then continue to call me a liar for
    a week. You have issues with reality and honesty.





  8. #8
    O/Siris
    Guest

    Re: Question Regarding Equipment Replacement Program

    Justin wrote:

    <off topic dishonesty snipped>

    So what phone *would* the original poster get?
    --
    -+-
    R
    O/Siris
    I work for Sprint
    I *don't* speak for them





  9. #9
    Lawrence Glasser
    Guest

    Re: Question Regarding Equipment Replacement Program

    O/Siris wrote:
    >
    > Justin wrote:
    >
    > <off topic dishonesty snipped>
    >
    > So what phone *would* the original poster get?


    A headache, from trying to wade through all the crap,
    in an effort to get a simple answer? <g>

    Larry



  10. #10
    O/Siris
    Guest

    Re: Question Regarding Equipment Replacement Program

    Lawrence Glasser wrote:
    > O/Siris wrote:
    >>
    >> Justin wrote:
    >>
    >> <off topic dishonesty snipped>
    >>
    >> So what phone *would* the original poster get?

    >
    > A headache, from trying to wade through all the crap,
    > in an effort to get a simple answer? <g>
    >
    > Larry


    LOLOL.

    sowwy.

    --
    -+-
    R
    O/Siris
    I work for Sprint
    I *don't* speak for them





  11. #11
    Justin
    Guest

    Re: Question Regarding Equipment Replacement Program


    "O/Siris" <[email protected]ntpcs.cm> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Justin wrote:
    >
    > <off topic dishonesty snipped>
    >
    > So what phone *would* the original poster get?
    > --
    > -+-
    > R
    > O/Siris
    > I work for Sprint
    > I *don't* speak for them



    off topic? I'm talking about your credibility. You post without knowing
    the facts, often. You really shouldn't be giving advice.





  12. #12
    Justin
    Guest

    Re: Question Regarding Equipment Replacement Program


    "O/Siris" <[email protected]ntpcs.cm> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Lawrence Glasser wrote:
    > > O/Siris wrote:
    > >>
    > >> Justin wrote:
    > >>
    > >> <off topic dishonesty snipped>
    > >>
    > >> So what phone *would* the original poster get?

    > >
    > > A headache, from trying to wade through all the crap,
    > > in an effort to get a simple answer? <g>
    > >
    > > Larry

    >
    > LOLOL.
    >
    > sowwy.
    >
    > --
    > -+-
    > R
    > O/Siris
    > I work for Sprint
    > I *don't* speak for them



    Yeah, but you'd get just as many answers from *2, most of them incorrect.





  13. #13
    P Reality
    Guest

    Re: Question Regarding Equipment Replacement Program

    In article <[email protected]>,
    "Justin" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >
    > "O/Siris" <[email protected]ntpcs.cm> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > Justin wrote:
    > >
    > > <off topic dishonesty snipped>
    > >
    > > So what phone *would* the original poster get?
    > > --
    > > -+-
    > > R
    > > O/Siris
    > > I work for Sprint
    > > I *don't* speak for them

    >
    >
    > off topic? I'm talking about your credibility. You post without knowing
    > the facts, often. You really shouldn't be giving advice.


    Often? How about most of the time.



  14. #14
    Rod
    Guest

    Re: Question Regarding Equipment Replacement Program



    Highly doubtful you'd get the 5300. We have a "Good, better, best"
    guideline that I think our ERP provider uses also. The 5300 is *not* an
    upgrade from the 5150. I think it's the A500 or N400.


    How can you call going from a "Sanyo" to a "Samsung" an upgrade? I call it a
    downgrade.






  15. #15
    O/Siris
    Guest

    Re: Question Regarding Equipment Replacement Program

    In article <[email protected]>,=20
    [email protected] says...
    > Yeah, but you'd get just as many answers from *2, most of them incorrect.
    >=20
    >=20


    No one could know that from you, Justin. To you, every question is=20
    about the $30 you claim you didn't get for the 8100's.

    --=20
    -+-
    R=D8=DF
    O/Siris
    I work for SprintPCS
    I *don't* speak for them.



  • Similar Threads




  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast