Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Ok, I have the phone and so far i'm impressed! I like a flip phone so
    that was a plus. I use a headset alot and I LOVE the auto answer.

    Now my big question. I bought SnapSync and SnapDialler on eBay
    earlier this year. What I didn't know is it isn't a legal copy :-(
    Let me tell you it is a GOOD fake. I have contacted Futuredial but
    they won't help me AT ALL. I need the driver for this phone so I can
    use the software. I paid good money for the software and it was a
    solid seller I bought it from. (I check out sellers, I'm a
    PowerSeller my self)

    Thanks for all the comments and hope to figure out all the bells and
    whistles soo.

    Heidi



    See More: Sanyo 8100 USB SnapSync Driver




  2. #2
    Bob Smith
    Guest

    Re: Sanyo 8100 USB SnapSync Driver


    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Ok, I have the phone and so far i'm impressed! I like a flip phone

    so
    > that was a plus. I use a headset alot and I LOVE the auto answer.
    >
    > Now my big question. I bought SnapSync and SnapDialler on eBay
    > earlier this year. What I didn't know is it isn't a legal copy :-(
    > Let me tell you it is a GOOD fake. I have contacted Futuredial but
    > they won't help me AT ALL. I need the driver for this phone so I

    can
    > use the software. I paid good money for the software and it was a
    > solid seller I bought it from. (I check out sellers, I'm a
    > PowerSeller my self)
    >
    > Thanks for all the comments and hope to figure out all the bells and
    > whistles soo.
    >
    > Heidi


    Sounds like you need to complain to eBay ...

    Bob





  3. #3

    Re: Sanyo 8100 USB SnapSync Driver

    Hi Bob,

    If I remembered who I bought it from I would but I have no idea. I
    bought the software the begining of the year.

    Heidi


    >
    >Sounds like you need to complain to eBay ...
    >
    >Bob
    >





  4. #4
    Al Ginsburg
    Guest

    Re: Sanyo 8100 USB SnapSync Driver

    Look for Sprint's connection manager on their web site. It includes drivers
    for hooking up the phone. It seems to me that you need the USB cable
    anyway, which comes with a driver. I haven't searched either for the 8100
    but that is what worked for me for free on my Sanyo 4900.

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Ok, I have the phone and so far i'm impressed! I like a flip phone so
    > that was a plus. I use a headset alot and I LOVE the auto answer.
    >
    > Now my big question. I bought SnapSync and SnapDialler on eBay
    > earlier this year. What I didn't know is it isn't a legal copy :-(
    > Let me tell you it is a GOOD fake. I have contacted Futuredial but
    > they won't help me AT ALL. I need the driver for this phone so I can
    > use the software. I paid good money for the software and it was a
    > solid seller I bought it from. (I check out sellers, I'm a
    > PowerSeller my self)
    >
    > Thanks for all the comments and hope to figure out all the bells and
    > whistles soo.
    >
    > Heidi






  5. #5
    Richard Zellmer
    Guest

    Re: Sanyo 8100 USB SnapSync Driver

    The usb driver is free from futuredial.. Search tihs newsgroup at
    www.deja.com for the link.. The software is what you pay for.. the 8100
    uses the 4900 driver, look for that





    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Ok, I have the phone and so far i'm impressed! I like a flip phone so
    > that was a plus. I use a headset alot and I LOVE the auto answer.
    >
    > Now my big question. I bought SnapSync and SnapDialler on eBay
    > earlier this year. What I didn't know is it isn't a legal copy :-(
    > Let me tell you it is a GOOD fake. I have contacted Futuredial but
    > they won't help me AT ALL. I need the driver for this phone so I can
    > use the software. I paid good money for the software and it was a
    > solid seller I bought it from. (I check out sellers, I'm a
    > PowerSeller my self)
    >
    > Thanks for all the comments and hope to figure out all the bells and
    > whistles soo.
    >
    > Heidi






  6. #6

    Re: Sanyo 8100 USB SnapSync Driver


    The problem is I can't download the drive from Futuredial since the
    software I "bought" on eBay isn't valid. I need the driver to get the
    software to work. I don't have the 4900 driver, let alone a drive
    that will work on the 8100.

    Heidi


    On Fri, 19 Sep 2003 20:39:15 -0400, "Richard Zellmer"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >The usb driver is free from futuredial.. Search tihs newsgroup at
    >www.deja.com for the link.. The software is what you pay for.. the 8100
    >uses the 4900 driver, look for that
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    ><[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]
    >> Ok, I have the phone and so far i'm impressed! I like a flip phone so
    >> that was a plus. I use a headset alot and I LOVE the auto answer.
    >>
    >> Now my big question. I bought SnapSync and SnapDialler on eBay
    >> earlier this year. What I didn't know is it isn't a legal copy :-(
    >> Let me tell you it is a GOOD fake. I have contacted Futuredial but
    >> they won't help me AT ALL. I need the driver for this phone so I can
    >> use the software. I paid good money for the software and it was a
    >> solid seller I bought it from. (I check out sellers, I'm a
    >> PowerSeller my self)
    >>
    >> Thanks for all the comments and hope to figure out all the bells and
    >> whistles soo.
    >>
    >> Heidi

    >





  7. #7
    RexyBlue
    Guest

    Re: Sanyo 8100 USB SnapSync Driver

    Stop. Listen to what we're telling you: You don't
    need to purchase ANY software to download a driver from
    futuredial.com. They're free to anyone with a computer and a web
    connection.

    Log onto www.futuredial.com. Scroll down the left side to "Customer
    Support." A window will pop up. Select "Drivers for USB Cables" and
    download the file for automatic installation.

    If you're trying to upgrade your SnapSync software, that's where
    you'll have the problem because you'll need a valid serial number, but
    that won't interfere with the driver download. If your bogus SnapSync
    software supports the Sanyo 4900 you're in business. It should work
    fine with your 8100. On the other hand, I'm not sure an unregistered
    FutureDial program will work at all. You might be screwed with the
    software...

    ....but not with the cable and data connection.

    And no one, no one, needs SnapDialer. Just create a new dial-up
    connection, name it Sprint 3G or whatever, with #777 as the phone
    number. No password is required.


    On Fri, 19 Sep 2003 21:06:42 -0700, [email protected] wrote:
    >
    >The problem is I can't download the drive from Futuredial since the
    >software I "bought" on eBay isn't valid. I need the driver to get the
    >software to work. I don't have the 4900 driver, let alone a drive
    >that will work on the 8100.
    >
    >Heidi
    >
    >
    >On Fri, 19 Sep 2003 20:39:15 -0400, "Richard Zellmer"
    ><[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>The usb driver is free from futuredial.. Search tihs newsgroup at
    >>www.deja.com for the link.. The software is what you pay for.. the 8100
    >>uses the 4900 driver, look for that
    >>
    >>






    ----------------------------
    To email me, remove the zz.



  8. #8

    Re: Sanyo 8100 USB SnapSync Driver

    Geez, I'm dumb! I guess I was trying to upgrade my software when like
    you said, all I was needing was the drivers. duh.

    Now to see if I can get it to work.

    Thanks!

    Heidi





    On Sat, 20 Sep 2003 16:20:51 GMT, RexyBlue <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >Stop. Listen to what we're telling you: You don't
    >need to purchase ANY software to download a driver from
    >futuredial.com. They're free to anyone with a computer and a web
    >connection.
    >
    >Log onto www.futuredial.com. Scroll down the left side to "Customer
    >Support." A window will pop up. Select "Drivers for USB Cables" and
    >download the file for automatic installation.
    >
    >If you're trying to upgrade your SnapSync software, that's where
    >you'll have the problem because you'll need a valid serial number, but
    >that won't interfere with the driver download. If your bogus SnapSync
    >software supports the Sanyo 4900 you're in business. It should work
    >fine with your 8100. On the other hand, I'm not sure an unregistered
    >FutureDial program will work at all. You might be screwed with the
    >software...
    >
    >...but not with the cable and data connection.
    >
    >And no one, no one, needs SnapDialer. Just create a new dial-up
    >connection, name it Sprint 3G or whatever, with #777 as the phone
    >number. No password is required.
    >





  9. #9
    Phill.
    Guest

    Re: Sanyo 8100 USB SnapSync Driver

    I was in BestBuy today, and once one got past boxes of Tivos up to your
    armpits and into the cellular aisles, they now have packages of Snapsync
    software mixed in with the car chargers and leather cases.



  • Phones Discussed Above

    BlackBerry Pearl 8100 Black More BlackBerry Pearl 8100 Black topics RIM (Blackberry) Forum Reviews
  • Similar Threads