Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 39 of 39
  1. #31
    Scott Stephenson
    Guest

    Re: Why Sprint should fire Rob and others like him.

    Justin wrote:

    >
    > "Scott Stephenson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >> Justin wrote:
    >>
    >>
    >> >
    >> >
    >> >
    >> > That's the only reason I'm giving Rob a hard time. He posted some
    >> > accusations, yet no facts. Apparently, based on people's responses,
    >> > wanting
    >> > facts IS a bad thing. Why the double standard?

    >>
    >>
    >> You missed my point- there is no double standard here. You are ALL way

    > over
    >> the line here. If he doesn't provide 'facts' after the second post, what
    >> makes you think that he will after the 100th post?

    >
    >
    > Where were you three weeks ago when I couldn't post without Viagra calling
    > me a liar?


    I was probably right here, ignoring the thread as I usually do when you guys
    get into one of your pissing matches. I would have ignored this one, too,
    but the volume of posts today between you and your little friends is off
    the scale.


    >
    > I could care less if he does now or later. Everyone knows what will stop
    > the madness, yet no one jumps on Rob's ass (except Eric).


    Fine- if I jump Rob's ass, will you give it a reat?




    See More: Why Sprint should fire Rob and others like him.




  2. #32
    Scott Stephenson
    Guest

    Re: Why Sprint should fire Rob and others like him.

    Justin wrote:

    >
    > "Scott Stephenson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >> Justin wrote:
    >>
    >>
    >> >
    >> >
    >> >
    >> > That's the only reason I'm giving Rob a hard time. He posted some
    >> > accusations, yet no facts. Apparently, based on people's responses,
    >> > wanting
    >> > facts IS a bad thing. Why the double standard?

    >>
    >>
    >> You missed my point- there is no double standard here. You are ALL way

    > over
    >> the line here. If he doesn't provide 'facts' after the second post, what
    >> makes you think that he will after the 100th post?

    >
    >
    > Where were you three weeks ago when I couldn't post without Viagra calling
    > me a liar?


    I was probably right here, ignoring the thread as I usually do when you guys
    get into one of your pissing matches. I would have ignored this one, too,
    but the volume of posts today between you and your little friends is off
    the scale.


    >
    > I could care less if he does now or later. Everyone knows what will stop
    > the madness, yet no one jumps on Rob's ass (except Eric).


    Fine- if I jump Rob's ass, will you give it a reat?




  3. #33
    Justin
    Guest

    Re: Why Sprint should fire Rob and others like him.


    "Scott Stephenson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Justin wrote:
    >
    > >
    > > "Scott Stephenson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]
    > >> Justin wrote:
    > >>
    > >>
    > >> >
    > >> >
    > >> >
    > >> > That's the only reason I'm giving Rob a hard time. He posted some
    > >> > accusations, yet no facts. Apparently, based on people's responses,
    > >> > wanting
    > >> > facts IS a bad thing. Why the double standard?
    > >>
    > >>
    > >> You missed my point- there is no double standard here. You are ALL way

    > > over
    > >> the line here. If he doesn't provide 'facts' after the second post,

    what
    > >> makes you think that he will after the 100th post?

    > >
    > >
    > > Where were you three weeks ago when I couldn't post without Viagra

    calling
    > > me a liar?

    >
    > I was probably right here, ignoring the thread as I usually do when you

    guys
    > get into one of your pissing matches. I would have ignored this one, too,
    > but the volume of posts today between you and your little friends is off
    > the scale.
    >
    >
    > >
    > > I could care less if he does now or later. Everyone knows what will

    stop
    > > the madness, yet no one jumps on Rob's ass (except Eric).

    >
    > Fine- if I jump Rob's ass, will you give it a reat?
    >


    It depends, but since you weren't one of the nitpickers, probably not.





  4. #34
    Steven J Sobol
    Guest

    Re: Why Sprint should fire Rob and others like him.

    Justin Green <[email protected]> wrote:
    > I have to assume that you are too pathetic to answer the questions. You
    > cannot point to where I lied, after calling me a liar no less than a dozen
    > times.


    I'm not going to call you a liar, but you're not doing yourself any favors
    by posting, verbatim, a whole bunch of Rob's posts. What's your point?

    --
    JustThe.net Internet & Multimedia Services
    22674 Motnocab Road * Apple Valley, CA 92307-1950
    Steve Sobol, Proprietor
    888.480.4NET (4638) * 248.724.4NET * [email protected]



  5. #35
    Justin Green
    Guest

    Re: Why Sprint should fire Rob and others like him.


    "Steven J Sobol" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Justin Green <[email protected]> wrote:
    > > I have to assume that you are too pathetic to answer the questions. You
    > > cannot point to where I lied, after calling me a liar no less than a

    dozen
    > > times.

    >
    > I'm not going to call you a liar, but you're not doing yourself any favors
    > by posting, verbatim, a whole bunch of Rob's posts. What's your point?
    >
    > --
    > JustThe.net Internet & Multimedia Services
    > 22674 Motnocab Road * Apple Valley, CA 92307-1950
    > Steve Sobol, Proprietor
    > 888.480.4NET (4638) * 248.724.4NET * [email protected]


    Where? Where are the ****ing reposts, you dip****? Where? I'm not
    downloading them for some reason.





  6. #36
    Steven J Sobol
    Guest

    Re: Why Sprint should fire Rob and others like him.

    Justin Green <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Where? Where are the ****ing reposts, you dip****? Where? I'm not
    > downloading them for some reason.


    I don't have time today to wade through the over 400 threads you've
    posted to according to Google Groups, but I'll look tomorrow.

    --
    JustThe.net Internet & Multimedia Services
    22674 Motnocab Road * Apple Valley, CA 92307-1950
    Steve Sobol, Proprietor
    888.480.4NET (4638) * 248.724.4NET * [email protected]



  7. #37
    Justin Green
    Guest

    Re: Why Sprint should fire Rob and others like him.


    "Steven J Sobol" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Justin Green <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > Where? Where are the ****ing reposts, you dip****? Where? I'm not
    > > downloading them for some reason.

    >
    > I don't have time today to wade through the over 400 threads you've
    > posted to according to Google Groups, but I'll look tomorrow.
    >
    > --
    > JustThe.net Internet & Multimedia Services
    > 22674 Motnocab Road * Apple Valley, CA 92307-1950
    > Steve Sobol, Proprietor
    > 888.480.4NET (4638) * 248.724.4NET * [email protected]



    Please do. It would be nice to see proof of these reposts where I've
    responded to Rob and said nothing.





  8. #38
    Steven J Sobol
    Guest

    Re: Why Sprint should fire Rob and others like him.

    Justin Green <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Please do. It would be nice to see proof of these reposts where I've
    > responded to Rob and said nothing.


    I'm not going to leave you hanging - it's just that you have a metric buttload
    of posts that you've made to a.c.spcs lately and I need time to wade through
    them. And I'm not absolutely 1000% sure I'm right, and if I'm not, I'll be
    happy to publically apologize to you.

    --
    JustThe.net Internet & Multimedia Services
    22674 Motnocab Road * Apple Valley, CA 92307-1950
    Steve Sobol, Proprietor
    888.480.4NET (4638) * 248.724.4NET * [email protected]



  9. #39
    Justin Green
    Guest

    Re: Why Sprint should fire Rob and others like him.


    "Steven J Sobol" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Justin Green <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > Please do. It would be nice to see proof of these reposts where I've
    > > responded to Rob and said nothing.

    >
    > I'm not going to leave you hanging - it's just that you have a metric

    buttload
    > of posts that you've made to a.c.spcs lately and I need time to wade

    through
    > them. And I'm not absolutely 1000% sure I'm right, and if I'm not, I'll be
    > happy to publically apologize to you.
    >
    > --
    > JustThe.net Internet & Multimedia Services
    > 22674 Motnocab Road * Apple Valley, CA 92307-1950
    > Steve Sobol, Proprietor
    > 888.480.4NET (4638) * 248.724.4NET * [email protected]


    Fair enough. I'll stop the jerkoff comments about you then.





  • Similar Threads




  • Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123