Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. by
    Add jeni_fini on Facebook
    Italian blogger, Tim Colbourne, was charging his 3G phone on Saturday. Apparently after three hours of charging, the iPhone sparked and caught fire at the base. After some investigation, Tim found a case of a Swedish handset that had done the same thing back in 2008. After a little fight, Apple finally replaced that earlier phone.

    via: iPhone Catches Fire: Fluke or Safety Hazard? | Cult of Mac

    See More: iPhone charger catches fire
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by tavenger5; 03-05-2009 at 12:31 PM.

  2. #2
    jay02 is offline
    Junior Member


    Re: iPhone charger catches fire

    wow... ive left my phone on charge for longer... I guess he must have gotten water or something on it

  • Similar Threads

    1. alt.cellular.attws

  • Quick Reply Quick Reply

    If you are already a member, please login above.