On Cell Phone Forums
  1. #1
    gunetel
    gunetel is offline
    Junior Member

    Posts
    11
    I have a lot of text messages on my Blackberry phone Z30 and need to transfer them to my iPhone 7. I tried a few apps but the messages disappeared once I reboot the phone. I need help on this.


    See More: Failed to transfer sms to iPhone 7




  2. #2
    MobileLove
    MobileLove is offline
    Junior Member

    Posts
    10

    Re: Failed to transfer sms to iPhone 7

    The only way is if you have a back up app



  3. #3
    gunetel
    gunetel is offline
    Junior Member

    Posts
    11

    Re: Failed to transfer sms to iPhone 7

    Quote Originally Posted by MobileLove View Post
    The only way is if you have a back up app
    Backup app? What kind of backup app you suggested? They are so many choices.



  4. #4
    Ycbsduhc
    Ycbsduhc is offline
    Newbie

    Posts
    1

    Re: Failed to transfer sms to iPhone 7

    Quote Originally Posted by gunetel View Post
    I have a lot of text messages on my Blackberry phone Z30 and need to transfer them to my iPhone 7. I tried a few apps but the messages disappeared once I reboot the phone. I need help on this.
    There is no direct way to transfer messages from blackberry to iphone. Maybe you should try these.
    1 Backup your blackberry data with BlackBerry Destop software on computer. Data will be saved as a bbb file.
    2 Use some BBB to CSV converter program to export messages from backup file to a CSV file.
    3 Contacts a program vendor called Mobiledic phone transfer to extract messages from CSV file to a Backuptans database file.
    4 Transfer messages from database file to your iPhone using the program Backuptrans iPhone SMS Transfer.
    5 Restart your iPhone then you will see your messages there in Messaging on iPhone.

    Hope this can help.



  5. #5
    gunetel
    gunetel is offline
    Junior Member

    Posts
    11

    Re: Failed to transfer sms to iPhone 7

    It is really helpful. The problem is that the backup made by blackberry desktop software can't be restore to my iPhone 7.



  6. #6
    Burriously
    Burriously is offline
    Junior Member

    Posts
    7

    Re: Failed to transfer sms to iPhone 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Ycbsduhc View Post
    There is no direct way to transfer messages from blackberry to iphone. Maybe you should try these.
    1 Backup your blackberry data with BlackBerry Destop software on computer. Data will be saved as a bbb file.
    2 Use some BBB to CSV converter program to export messages from backup file to a CSV file.
    3 Contacts a program vendor called Mobiledic phone transfer to extract messages from CSV file to a Backuptans database file.
    4 Transfer messages from database file to your iPhone using the program Backuptrans iPhone SMS Transfer.
    5 Restart your iPhone then you will see your messages there in Messaging on iPhone.

    Hope this can help.

    can I use it to transfer messages from Android to iPhone 7?



  • Phones Discussed Above

    BlackBerry Z30 More BlackBerry Z30 topics RIM (Blackberry) Forum Reviews
  • Similar Threads







  • Quick Reply Quick Reply

    If you are already a member, please login above.