On Cell Phone Forums
  1. #1
    rosswale17
    rosswale17 is offline
    Junior Member

    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    21
    So i have an 8910 with Bell Mobility, and so far i've been able to get free ringtones and screensavers with links i've found on this site, but how can i get free games?


    See More: Free Games




  2. #2
    enothing
    enothing is offline
    Phone Addict
    enothing's Avatar

    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    267 - liked 7 times

    use any search engine to find free game websites.

    I love my cellys



  3. #3
    T Double D
    T Double D is offline
    Newbie

    Posts
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by rosswale17
    So i have an 8910 with Bell Mobility, and so far i've been able to get free ringtones and screensavers with links i've found on this site, but how can i get free games?
    WHERE DID U GET THE YOUR LIND OR CORD FROM



  4. #4
    rosswale17
    rosswale17 is offline
    Junior Member

    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    21

    Quote Originally Posted by T Double D
    WHERE DID U GET THE YOUR LIND OR CORD FROM
    I HAVE A SPARE CAPS LOCK KEY IF YOU NEED IT


    anyway, i didn't use a cord..



  5. #5
    T Double D
    T Double D is offline
    Newbie

    Posts
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by rosswale17
    I HAVE A SPARE CAPS LOCK KEY IF YOU NEED IT


    anyway, i didn't use a cord..
    WHAT IS A CAP LOCK KEY ALSO IS THERE FEATURE ON THE PHONE THAT MAKE U CLOSE THE PHONE WHEN YOU ARE TALKING TO THEM AND WHILE ITS CLOSED
    Last edited by T Double D; 06-26-2005 at 02:54 PM.



  6. #6
    warriorkid
    warriorkid is offline
    Newbie

    Posts
    2

    what are the links for the free ringtones and screensavers? i need to know, i'm under bell too and i cant find any



  7. #7
    Robb4248
    Robb4248 is offline
    Phone Expert

    Cell Phone
    Motorola RAZR-V3r Fire Red
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Posts
    2,621 - liked 54 times

    did you try here at CPF in the *games* section?



  • Similar Threads







  • Quick Reply Quick Reply

    If you are already a member, please login above.