On Cell Phone Forums
  1. #1
    thephonemall
    thephonemall is offline
    Sr. Member
    thephonemall's Avatar

    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    121 - liked 4 times
    I am testing out some new code to send Java Games, Wallpapers, and Ringers directly to phones and am currently testing Audiovox phones.

    Looking for Audiovox users with the following phones:
    8900, 8910, 8920, 8930, 8940, 8450, and 8600.

    This is not an advertisment you are not required to sign up for anything and you are not required to go to any other website.

    Simply PM me with your SMS address (Example: [email protected])
    If you do not know your text email address check your carriers website. Do not POST your phone number on the forum.

    I will have an SMS sent to you with either a Ringtone, Wallpaper or Java Game.
    I do not store or share your cellular number with any third party.
    You can make a request when you send your SMS address as to what type of media you would like to receive, attachments are welcome (Non adult material)

    As mentioned before this is a beta test and you may not receive any media if your phone is not compatible. Please reply if you have any questions.

    -Edit-
    Sept 29th:
    The uploader is now available for all to use at http://upload.thephonemall.net


    See More: Audiovox Users - Free Games/Ringers/Pics - Beta Testers needed!
    Last edited by thephonemall; 09-29-2005 at 09:33 AM.




  2. #2
    hisdudeness300
    hisdudeness300 is offline
    Newbie

    Posts
    2

    [email protected] java games
    Last edited by bossdragon; 09-07-2005 at 04:17 AM. Reason: Do NOT Put Your Phone Number Up Here For All To See And Use



  3. #3
    bossdragon
    bossdragon is offline
    Daderator
    bossdragon's Avatar

    Cell Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S5 16GB Charcoal Black
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Location
    S. Dakota
    Posts
    2,054 - liked 90 times
    Blog Entries
    1

    People, please do not post your phone numbers up here for all to see and use. You are just asking for a lot of trouble.

    I would also strongly suggest not sending your number to anybody you don't know or trust, especially in an open forum like this.
    You are CRUNCHY, and taste good with Ketchup!!


    Quote Originally Posted by jeaniesing
    "flopped"? wowsie Boss... your's must be way different than my cheapie thing,,, mine has never flopped...
    MY PHONES
    iPhone 6 & 6S - Samsung Galaxy S6 & S7 Edge
    Verizon Wireless

    Super Moderator



  4. #4
    ghoztrida
    ghoztrida is offline
    Newbie

    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    2

    audiovox 8910 flasher v7 beta tester

    thanks i havent had any problems but u guys are right better safe than sorry anyway is there any other way to get ringtones i use virgin mobile and i cannot just e-mail tones or games to myself i dont even recieve the messange when i try
    Last edited by ghoztrida; 09-10-2005 at 02:24 AM. Reason: removing #



  5. #5
    hisdudeness300
    hisdudeness300 is offline
    Newbie

    Posts
    2

    email

    Quote Originally Posted by bossdragon
    People, please do not post your phone numbers up here for all to see and use. You are just asking for a lot of trouble.

    I would also strongly suggest not sending your number to anybody you don't know or trust, especially in an open forum like this.

    so were can i send u a game request?



  6. #6
    thephonemall
    thephonemall is offline
    Sr. Member
    thephonemall's Avatar

    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    121 - liked 4 times

    BossDragon is right. Ghoztrida: You may consider editing your message and commenting out your phone number. The code has been tested and is now running live. You can now use it yourself to send MP3 or MIDI ringtones to your phone, wallpapers, or java games/.jar midlets. Please see the link below

    Bossdragon: The link below to Media Uploader is free, however, users do have to register to gain access to it. If this is viewed as a conflict of interest please let me know and I will remove the link immediatly as I want to ensure the mods are cool with it

    Here's the link folks!
    TPM Media Uploader: http://upload.thephonemall.net



  7. #7
    zoomz
    zoomz is offline
    Newbie

    Posts
    1

    SMS address sent today, mainly ringtones. Jack



  8. #8
    bossdragon
    bossdragon is offline
    Daderator
    bossdragon's Avatar

    Cell Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S5 16GB Charcoal Black
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Location
    S. Dakota
    Posts
    2,054 - liked 90 times
    Blog Entries
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by hisdudeness300
    so were can i send u a game request?
    Please do not send me anything (well except verbally abusive comments). I just moderate this forum. I do not claim to have the knowledge some of these people here do have.
    You are CRUNCHY, and taste good with Ketchup!!


    Quote Originally Posted by jeaniesing
    "flopped"? wowsie Boss... your's must be way different than my cheapie thing,,, mine has never flopped...
    MY PHONES
    iPhone 6 & 6S - Samsung Galaxy S6 & S7 Edge
    Verizon Wireless

    Super Moderator



  9. #9
    bossdragon
    bossdragon is offline
    Daderator
    bossdragon's Avatar

    Cell Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S5 16GB Charcoal Black
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Location
    S. Dakota
    Posts
    2,054 - liked 90 times
    Blog Entries
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by thephonemall
    BossDragon is right. Ghoztrida: You may consider editing your message and commenting out your phone number. The code has been tested and is now running live. You can now use it yourself to send MP3 or MIDI ringtones to your phone, wallpapers, or java games/.jar midlets. Please see the link below

    Bossdragon: The link below to Media Uploader is free, however, users do have to register to gain access to it. If this is viewed as a conflict of interest please let me know and I will remove the link immediatly as I want to ensure the mods are cool with it

    Here's the link folks!
    TPM Media Uploader: http://upload.thephonemall.net

    That is fine with me. I just had a problem with them posting their phone numbers here for all to see.
    You are CRUNCHY, and taste good with Ketchup!!


    Quote Originally Posted by jeaniesing
    "flopped"? wowsie Boss... your's must be way different than my cheapie thing,,, mine has never flopped...
    MY PHONES
    iPhone 6 & 6S - Samsung Galaxy S6 & S7 Edge
    Verizon Wireless

    Super Moderator



  10. #10
    thephonemall
    thephonemall is offline
    Sr. Member
    thephonemall's Avatar

    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    121 - liked 4 times

    Sounds good. Love your avatar



  • Similar Threads







  • Quick Reply Quick Reply

    If you are already a member, please login above.