On Cell Phone Forums
reply to discussion
Like Tree15Likes
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 43
  1. #16
    DD716TED
    DD716TED is offline
    Junior Member

    Posts
    13

    Re: Bluetooth Car Kit - VR3

    I have just purchased the VR3 (Visor version) at Costco for $39.98.. It works great and I love it... BUT... I have 2 questions and there doesn't seem to be any support BBS for it.. Question 1 My wife and I both have the same brand of Cell.. Can I set the VR3 device to work with each one individually so we can move it from car to car or must we just make sure 1 phone is off when in the vicinity of the VR3.. and (2) the ringtone is not all that good.. can this VR3 device use the phones ringtones or are we stuck with the one in the unit?


    See More: Bluetooth Car Kit




  2. #17
    MotoBaby
    MotoBaby is offline
    Member
    MotoBaby's Avatar

    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    42

    Re: Bluetooth Car Kit

    Anyone heard of the MOTOROKR? I love the name...sounds like Moto Rocker... With it, you can use its audio caller ID/take calls, and link your own music to your car stereo, and find radio stations...without all the wires or installation. It's portable too so you can move it from car to car...just snaps to the visor.

    This is how it looks:



    Since you can now get a ticket for talking on a hand held device while driving...not a bad idea to invest in blue tooth accessories like this. Don't you think?



  3. #18
    camstuf
    camstuf is offline
    /\/\s.Super/\/\odette
    camstuf's Avatar

    Cell Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Rose Gold White 32GB
    Carrier
    Sprint PCS
    Location
    Houston, Texas, United States
    Posts
    3,730 - liked 290 times
    Blog Entries
    72
    Follow camstuf On Twitter Add camstuf on Facebook Add camstuf on Google+

    Re: Bluetooth Car Kit

    Quote Originally Posted by MotoBaby View Post
    Anyone heard of the MOTOROKR? I love the name...sounds like Moto Rocker... With it, you can use its audio caller ID/take calls, and link your own music to your car stereo, and find radio stations...without all the wires or installation. It's portable too so you can move it from car to car...just snaps to the visor.

    This is how it looks:



    Since you can now get a ticket for talking on a hand held device while driving...not a bad idea to invest in blue tooth accessories like this. Don't you think?
    Ssweet, how much?
    If you find this post helpful, click on bottom of each post: Like l Share
    * FAQ * Search * CPF PhoneDatabase* CPF Super/\/\odette



  4. #19
    camstuf
    camstuf is offline
    /\/\s.Super/\/\odette
    camstuf's Avatar

    Cell Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Rose Gold White 32GB
    Carrier
    Sprint PCS
    Location
    Houston, Texas, United States
    Posts
    3,730 - liked 290 times
    Blog Entries
    72
    Follow camstuf On Twitter Add camstuf on Facebook Add camstuf on Google+

    Re: Bluetooth Car Kit - VR3

    Quote Originally Posted by DD716TED View Post
    I have just purchased the VR3 (Visor version) at Costco for $39.98.. It works great and I love it... BUT... I have 2 questions and there doesn't seem to be any support BBS for it.. Question 1 My wife and I both have the same brand of Cell.. Can I set the VR3 device to work with each one individually so we can move it from car to car or must we just make sure 1 phone is off when in the vicinity of the VR3.. and (2) the ringtone is not all that good.. can this VR3 device use the phones ringtones or are we stuck with the one in the unit?
    What is BBS?
    This unit is very basic, little ad ons.
    If you find this post helpful, click on bottom of each post: Like l Share
    * FAQ * Search * CPF PhoneDatabase* CPF Super/\/\odette



  5. #20
    MotoBaby
    MotoBaby is offline
    Member
    MotoBaby's Avatar

    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    42

    Re: Bluetooth Car Kit

    Quote Originally Posted by camstuf View Post
    Ssweet, how much?
    It retails on their site for $139.99 which includes free charger. You gotta love free, right?!

    BBS = Bulletin Board System...gotta love google.



  6. #21
    adeelrizvi
    adeelrizvi is offline
    Newbie

    Posts
    4

    Re: Bluetooth Car Kit

    thks



  7. #22
    MotoBaby
    MotoBaby is offline
    Member
    MotoBaby's Avatar

    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    42

    Re: Bluetooth Car Kit

    Quote Originally Posted by adeelrizvi View Post
    thks
    NP! Has anyone purchased the T505 MOTORKT Car Kit yet and care to share how its working out so far?

    Or maybe just a general blue tooth device that is working for taking hand-free call in your car?



  8. #23
    smellular
    smellular is offline
    Junior Member

    Posts
    28

    Re: Bluetooth Car Kit

    know one for audiophiles by the company "Otto". I think they only have one model.



  9. #24
    BCKD
    BCKD is offline
    Junior Member

    Location
    England
    Posts
    12 - liked 5 times

    Re: Bluetooth Car Kit

    HI Guys, just a little info on the kits for you (if you need it)

    There are 2 types of kit the hard-wired and universal, both do the same job but vary in performance.

    Universal kits come in 2 forms, earpiece and sun visor ( and/or dash mount). good kits if you are not looking for anything too full on. Most new ones have cool features like text to speech (for reading text messages) and phone book browsing. a good option if you just want something simple.

    Integrated kits offer much better quality and interface options. Most kits are an ISO connection as standard (harness to the back of the stereo) a lot of vehicles have an ISO connection but if not an ISO2CAR lead is normally available. Usually these kits come with loads of additional functions for example the parrot MKI range is iPod compatible (and controllable), phone book compatible via voice command and loads of other little features you dont get with the universal kits.

    If you want any more info ping me or visit the site
    camstuf likes this.
    A Bluetooth Car Kit for every vehicle (even yours) Bluetooth Car Kit Direct



  10. #25
    nada
    nada is offline
    Newbie

    Posts
    5 - liked 1 times

    Re: Bluetooth Car Kit

    i've got a green tooth
    camstuf likes this.



  11. #26
    khlarissa
    khlarissa is offline
    Junior Member

    Posts
    13 - liked 1 times

    Re: Bluetooth Car Kit

    Quote Originally Posted by dude222 View Post
    I'm looking for a good bluetooth car kit. Anybody using one?
    I have Parrot. Its a very good bluetooth car kit.
    camstuf likes this.



  12. #27
    BCKD
    BCKD is offline
    Junior Member

    Location
    England
    Posts
    12 - liked 5 times

    Re: Bluetooth Car Kit

    The Parrot CK Range is good but getting old now, The new MKI Range from Parrot is the updated version of the CK range.

    I'd personally go for the Bury cc9060... Its top class.
    camstuf likes this.
    A Bluetooth Car Kit for every vehicle (even yours) Bluetooth Car Kit Direct



  13. #28
    DeltaNu07
    DeltaNu07 is offline
    Newbie

    Posts
    5 - liked 1 times

    Re: Bluetooth Car Kit

    I've always wondered if they work on older cars like mine 1989 mercedes
    camstuf likes this.



  14. #29
    BCKD
    BCKD is offline
    Junior Member

    Location
    England
    Posts
    12 - liked 5 times

    Re: Bluetooth Car Kit

    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaNu07 View Post
    I've always wondered if they work on older cars like mine 1989 mercedes
    What Model and radio are in it? I'm sure you'll be able to get one. Let me know and i'll have a look for you
    camstuf likes this.
    A Bluetooth Car Kit for every vehicle (even yours) Bluetooth Car Kit Direct



  15. #30
    wjkim212
    wjkim212 is offline
    Junior Member

    Posts
    17 - liked 1 times

    Re: Bluetooth Car Kit

    I think get a car with integrated kit.
    camstuf likes this.



  • Similar Threads







  • Quick Reply Quick Reply

    If you are already a member, please login above.