shix

I have a T610, TMOBLE edition, every time i try to download an app or anything via WAP, it says "not acceptable" is there any way to actualy get applications on this phone???

See More: Help!! T610 !!!

Cocoa8301
    FloeticSoulChild

I have Tmobile, and this used to happen all the time. If you have Tmobile as well, I would call customer care, and be sure that the tzones or Tmobileweb, whatever you are using is properly set up and working in your coverage area. If it's still acting up after than, then it may be the apps you are using. It may benefit you to try a few more sites, like a trial and error sort of thing.

farook

I have a T610 (sonyericson).When I press More both bluetoothon & bluetooth off are highlighted,when I press select the phone freezes.The battery must be removed to started allover again.When I scroll to connectivity the phone freezes again & battery must be removed to start again .

farook

[[SIZE=5]QUOTE=farook]I have a T610 (sonyericson).When I press More both bluetoothon & bluetooth off are highlighted,when I press select the phone freezes.The battery must be removed to started allover again.When I scroll to connectivity the phone freezes again & battery must be removed to start again . Surely it may be something to do with the software , or the tel must be formatted.[/QUOTE][/SIZE]

farook

[[SIZE=5]QUOTE=farook]I have a T610 (sonyericson).When I press More both bluetoothon & bluetooth off are highlighted,when I press select the phone freezes.The battery must be removed to started allover again.When I scroll to connectivity the phone freezes again & battery must be removed to start again . Surely it may be something to do with the software , or the tel must be formatted.[/QUOTE][/SIZE]

UraniUm

bring the phone back to the shop and say it has an error

eduardo0

try first sendin an aprobation ticket

maletek

Quote Originally Posted by farook
    I have a T610 (sonyericson).When I press More both bluetoothon & bluetooth off are highlighted,when I press select the phone freezes.The battery must be removed to started allover again.When I scroll to connectivity the phone freezes again & battery must be removed to start again . Surely it may be something to do with the software , or the tel must be formatted.
    Yea this is an issue witht he t61x model, I think it was adresses with an update but I just havent bothered to look as it doesnt happen that much with me.

• Phones Discussed Above

Sony Ericsson T610 More Sony Ericsson T610 topics Sony Ericsson Forum Reviews