kayhettin

I have a Nokia 3650. Think I should trade it in for the Sony T616. Im just trying to get something along the same lines of Nokia 3650, but new at the same time.

See More: Sony Ericsson T616
    LairyeONLINE
    http://members.cox.net/kayhettin/start.htm

Kayhettin

anhnga

How to upload ring to Nokia 7650?
    Pham Ánh Nga

XXL

Re: Sony Ericsson T616

Originally posted by kayhettin
    I have a Nokia 3650. Think I should trade it in for the Sony T616. Im just trying to get something along the same lines of Nokia 3650, but new at the same time.
    If you are looking for a small phone and you don't need all the features that the 3650 has, T616 is the perfect phone for you.

prodigy116

Hands down u should get the t616 it much more compact and nokia's sucks anyway

7thronin

Yeah gots 2 agree, Sony Ericcson is just way better, they don't have poor software like Nokia either. T616 is tight

komikozi

All the new Nokia phones like the 6100 have new Series60 software... really amazing if you ask me...

lil_beauty

Who is that? I am not familiar with him??? You'll have to teach me more about him! =)

->Rachel

twist

I've got the t610 (the australian version of the t616) and it kicks ass. I've bought a bluetooth usb device which allows me to send jpegs, gifs and .bmp's directly to the phone (so long as they are of 2 specific dimensions) as well as Midi. It's got about a 2mb memory for all the little customized bits and pieces you put into your phone. If you think about the midis as well and how long a ring tone actually neeeeds to go for (like I doubt you'll get to the solo of stairway to heaven before the phone call automatically disconnects due to timeout).. which means that the average midi ringtone only needs to be about 16kb.

Kewl phone..

Heyia

yeay!
    sony ericsson rulez

7thronin

Not to hate, but wait a year or so, and that Series6 software will be telling you that u got 10 missed calls for no reason and funny things like that.

Thing I've seen is thatsince nokia releases like 2 billion fones a year they need a high turnover of customers so Bubblegum(um ,I mean Nokia) phones usually don't work at peak software efficiency for more that 18months. It's all welll and fine if u r like most of us who switch fones every year or so.

• Phones Discussed Above

Sony Ericsson T616 More Sony Ericsson T616 topics Sony Ericsson Forum Reviews