I have a cell number that I use primarily for business. I recently moved and most of my newer clients have to dial long distance to reach me. I want change my phone number to the local area code, but I don't want to lose business by having people with my business card dial a non-existant old area code phone number. I would like to know if there is a forwarding service like most landline companies provide with a message stating "This number is not in use, the new number is xxx-xxx-xxxx." Please advise!!

See More: Cell Number Forwarding Service - anyone know of one???