On Cell Phone Forums
  1. #1
    OneTime23
    OneTime23 is offline
    Newbie

    Posts
    2
    Hi,

    I have a Motorola phone and Rogers is my provider! I have a sim card with the phone and all but the other day i found a Blackberry 7750 that is with Telus(Canadian provider) and Telus doesnt use SIM cards is there any way i can use this Blackberry phone while still saying with the Rogers company?

    In other words can it be unlocked?!

    Thank you.


    See More: Possible to unlock this phone?




  2. #2
    bossdragon
    bossdragon is offline
    Daderator
    bossdragon's Avatar

    Cell Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S5 16GB Charcoal Black
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Location
    S. Dakota
    Posts
    2,054 - liked 90 times
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Possible to unlock this phone?

    The Blackberry doesn't belong to you, turn it in to the proper authorities. How would you feel if you lost something that expensive of yours....wouldn't you want somebody to turn it in for you?
    You are CRUNCHY, and taste good with Ketchup!!


    Quote Originally Posted by jeaniesing
    "flopped"? wowsie Boss... your's must be way different than my cheapie thing,,, mine has never flopped...
    MY PHONES
    iPhone 6 & 6S - Samsung Galaxy S6 & S7 Edge
    Verizon Wireless

    Super Moderator



  3. #3
    OneTime23
    OneTime23 is offline
    Newbie

    Posts
    2

    Re: Possible to unlock this phone?

    Quote Originally Posted by bossdragon
    The Blackberry doesn't belong to you, turn it in to the proper authorities. How would you feel if you lost something that expensive of yours....wouldn't you want somebody to turn it in for you?
    I work at a club, ive told the managers and they said no1 has contacted them. He also said if no1 says anything about it i can take it. Its been 6 weeks and no1 has notified the managers so its mine now! Looks to me like someone had it before also since there is no battery in the phone!

    So if you wanna answer the question then do so if not then dont say nothing!



  4. #4
    erwin 10-4
    erwin 10-4 is offline
    Phone Maniac

    Location
    america
    Posts
    808 - liked 13 times

    Re: Possible to unlock this phone?

    Quote Originally Posted by OneTime23
    Hi,

    I have a Motorola phone and Rogers is my provider! I have a sim card with the phone and all but the other day i found a Blackberry 7750 that is with Telus(Canadian provider) and Telus doesnt use SIM cards is there any way i can use this Blackberry phone while still saying with the Rogers company?

    In other words can it be unlocked?!

    Thank you.
    gsm sim card to cdma phone? that's imposible! why don't you get a gsm unlock blackberry for your rogers sim.



  5. #5
    Bourn Identity
    Bourn Identity is offline
    Cellular Superman
    Bourn Identity's Avatar

    Location
    Dallas, TX.
    Posts
    1,087 - liked 67 times

    Re: Possible to unlock this phone?

    Quote Originally Posted by OneTime23
    I work at a club, ive told the managers and they said no1 has contacted them. He also said if no1 says anything about it i can take it. Its been 6 weeks and no1 has notified the managers so its mine now! Looks to me like someone had it before also since there is no battery in the phone!

    So if you wanna answer the question then do so if not then dont say nothing!
    You can still turn the phone into Telus, so that they can give the phone back to the rightful owner.



  6. #6
    Awptics
    Awptics is offline
    Junior Member

    Posts
    7

    Re: Possible to unlock this phone?

    Bourn Identity

    what he said



  • Similar Threads







  • Quick Reply Quick Reply

    If you are already a member, please login above.