OK, I've moved to an area with no Verizon coverage, so they are releasing me from my contract. US Cellular has coverage where I'm relocating. My question is, is there any way I can use this phone with Straight Talk? Or am I just stuck with a useless phone once I cancel/port my number?

See More: Unlock Motorola Droid Ultra (Verizon) to use with Straight Talk