Text automatically translated from: Spanish to: English
Hello To all, my mobile has detained . Has a problem in the inner part in the slot of the card SIM. So I have to change it. I think that I go to buy it in Movil.cn because I have heard that, more than 80% of mobile telephony and the electronic components in the Chinese are of in this centre of distribution. Somebody can suggest my way is the correct or no, or suggests of another way what know?

See More: ¿Cómo puedo obtener piezas de repuesto para mi modelo de móvil de Samsung: DB-80 en China?