answer this question

Like Tree3Likes
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 29
  1. #1
    camstuf
    camstuf is offline
    /\/\s.Super/\/\odette
    camstuf's Avatar

    Cell Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Rose Gold White 32GB
    Carrier
    Sprint PCS
    Location
    Houston, Texas, United States
    Posts
    3,730 - liked 290 times
    Blog Entries
    72
    Follow camstuf On Twitter Add camstuf on Facebook
    what is Android (operating system)
    Android is a software stack for mobile devices that includes an operating system, middleware and key applications.
    -Google Inc. purchased the initial developer of the software, Android Inc., in 2005.
    -Android's mobile operating system is based on a modified version of the Linux kernel
    -The Android operating system is the world's best-selling Smartphone platform.

    How is Android used?
    -The Android OS can be used as an operating system for cellphones, netbooks and tablets, including the Dell Streak, Samsung Galaxy Tab, TV and other devices.
    -It’s Google’s mobile operating system pre loaded with Google features, most notably Search and Maps, installed as standard.
    You can also access other Google services, like Gmail, Google Earth, YouTube and Google Calendar on an Android phone.

    Android Apps See here>>> https://market.android.com/
    There is a huge range of free and paid apps and games available to download from the Android Market.
    There are also various on screen widgets to download which allow you to access and reconfigure the settings of your phone. You can pretty much create your own system of shortcuts and menus to suit you.

    Android phones See here>>>http://cellphoneforums.net/google-an...ed-phones.html
    -All Android phones prominently feature a large touchscreens
    -Every handset maker is free to make an Android phone if they want to.



    See More: Google Android
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by camstuf; 04-23-2011 at 02:51 PM.
    NewCode38 likes this.
    If you find this post helpful, click on bottom of each post: Like l Share
    * FAQ * Search * CPF PhoneDatabase* CPF Super/\/\odette




  2. #2
    D.Dark
    D.Dark is offline
    Phone Maniac

    Cell Phone
    Samsung Wave S8500
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Posts
    605 - liked 27 times

    Re: Google Android

    good one
    camstuf likes this.



  3. #3
    camstuf
    camstuf is offline
    /\/\s.Super/\/\odette
    camstuf's Avatar

    Cell Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Rose Gold White 32GB
    Carrier
    Sprint PCS
    Location
    Houston, Texas, United States
    Posts
    3,730 - liked 290 times
    Blog Entries
    72
    Follow camstuf On Twitter Add camstuf on Facebook Add camstuf on Google+

    Re: Google Android main features

    • Synchronize Android phone with Google account
    ~Your Android phone is set up by default to automatically sync with your Google account, if you have set one up already.
    ~To set up a Google account, press Menu on the Home screen, and then tap Settings > Accounts & sync > choose Add Account > Select Google and then tap Next > follow the on-screen instructions to enter the account information.
    ~Your Google account will automatically sync with your Google contacts, Google calendar, and Gmail.

    ~If you don't want to synchronize automatically, press Menu on the Home screen, and then tap Settings > Accounts & sync and then uncheck Background data and Auto-sync.(Applies to HTC EVO 4G; other models similar)
    • HTC sense UI>>>multiple home screens >>>pinch & zoom
    • HTC widgets & Android widgets
    • HTC clock with annimated weather
    • Android notifications bar
    • Android voice search; voice commands
    • HTC onscreen keyboard
    • landscape & portrait
    • predict system
    • customize dictionary
    • auto complete
    Last edited by camstuf; 06-04-2011 at 05:51 PM.
    If you find this post helpful, click on bottom of each post: Like l Share
    * FAQ * Search * CPF PhoneDatabase* CPF Super/\/\odette



  4. #4
    Tarheelharry
    Tarheelharry is offline
    Newbie

    Posts
    2

    Re: Google Android

    Hello, I don't know with whom I am connecting I'm just hoping it is someone with whom I can communicate on a less complicated format and ask and get questions answered. Google and their damn automated everything is driving me crazy.



  5. #5
    camstuf
    camstuf is offline
    /\/\s.Super/\/\odette
    camstuf's Avatar

    Cell Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Rose Gold White 32GB
    Carrier
    Sprint PCS
    Location
    Houston, Texas, United States
    Posts
    3,730 - liked 290 times
    Blog Entries
    72
    Follow camstuf On Twitter Add camstuf on Facebook Add camstuf on Google+

    Re: Google Android

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarheelharry View Post
    Hello, I don't know with whom I am connecting I'm just hoping it is someone with whom I can communicate on a less complicated format and ask and get questions answered. Google and their damn automated everything is driving me crazy.
    What do need help with?
    All the apps have a help or about screen with instructions
    Open App in question -> Menue -> settings ->scroll down to Help, or about
    Last edited by camstuf; 07-05-2011 at 06:16 PM.
    If you find this post helpful, click on bottom of each post: Like l Share
    * FAQ * Search * CPF PhoneDatabase* CPF Super/\/\odette



  6. #6
    cellphone0102
    cellphone0102 is offline
    Member

    Cell Phone
    Apple iPhone 4
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Posts
    49 - liked 22 times

    Re: Google Android

    Great information! Very informative!



  7. #7
    kenyatelecommu
    kenyatelecommu is offline
    Junior Member

    Posts
    28 - liked 1 times

    Re: Google Android

    Good Information keep it up
    Safaricom Telecommunication Company Provide Mobile Number Portability.
    http://www.safaricom.co.ke/index.php?id=1278



  8. #8
    Ricky008
    Ricky008 is offline
    Newbie
    Ricky008's Avatar

    Location
    New York, United States
    Posts
    2

    Re: Google Android main features

    Quote Originally Posted by camstuf View Post
    • Synchronize Android phone with Google account
    ~Your Android phone is set up by default to automatically sync with your Google account, if you have set one up already.
    ~To set up a Google account, press Menu on the Home screen, and then tap Settings > Accounts & sync > choose Add Account > Select Google and then tap Next > follow the on-screen instructions to enter the account information.
    ~Your Google account will automatically sync with your Google contacts, Google calendar, and Gmail.

    ~If you don't want to synchronize automatically, press Menu on the Home screen, and then tap Settings > Accounts & sync and then uncheck Background data and Auto-sync.(Applies to HTC EVO 4G; other models similar)
    • HTC sense UI>>>multiple home screens >>>pinch & zoom
    • HTC widgets & Android widgets
    • HTC clock with annimated weather
    • Android notifications bar
    • Android voice search; voice commands
    • HTC onscreen keyboard
    • landscape & portrait
    • predict system
    • customize dictionary
    • auto complete
    Text automatically translated from: German to: English
    Big thanks for informative tips.



  9. #9
    gadgetsdealer
    gadgetsdealer is offline
    Junior Member

    Location
    United States
    Posts
    6 - liked 3 times

    Re: Google Android

    Great information! Very informative!
    Gadgetsdealer



  10. #10
    Rinki Garg
    Rinki Garg is offline
    Sr. Member

    Posts
    184 - liked 6 times
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Google Android

    Quote Originally Posted by camstuf View Post
    what is Android (operating system)
    Android is a software stack for mobile devices that includes an operating system, middleware and key applications.
    -Google Inc. purchased the initial developer of the software, Android Inc., in 2005.
    -Android's mobile operating system is based on a modified version of the Linux kernel
    -The Android operating system is the world's best-selling Smartphone platform.

    How is Android used?
    -The Android OS can be used as an operating system for cellphones, netbooks and tablets, including the Dell Streak, Samsung Galaxy Tab, TV and other devices.
    -It’s Google’s mobile operating system pre loaded with Google features, most notably Search and Maps, installed as standard.
    You can also access other Google services, like Gmail, Google Earth, YouTube and Google Calendar on an Android phone.

    Android Apps See here>>> https://market.android.com/
    There is a huge range of free and paid apps and games available to download from the Android Market.
    There are also various on screen widgets to download which allow you to access and reconfigure the settings of your phone. You can pretty much create your own system of shortcuts and menus to suit you.

    Android phones See here>>>http://cellphoneforums.net/google-an...ed-phones.html
    -All Android phones prominently feature a large touchscreens
    -Every handset maker is free to make an Android phone if they want to.
    source:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Android_(operating_system)

    http://recombu.com/news/what-is-android-and-what-is-an-android-phone_M12615.html
    Last edited by camstuf; 09-01-2012 at 03:21 PM.



  11. #11
    ricky0702
    ricky0702 is offline
    Junior Member

    Posts
    18 - liked 4 times

    Re: Google Android

    lot of congratulation for collecting copy content from google



  12. #12
    elexiao123
    elexiao123 is offline
    Newbie

    Cell Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S III
    Carrier
    -- Select One --
    Posts
    2

    Re: Google Android

    Thank you to provide



  13. #13
    xoloindia
    xoloindia is offline
    Newbie

    Posts
    3

    Re: Google Android

    Really good features product from Google.



  14. #14
    Solavei#1
    Solavei#1 is offline
    Newbie

    Location
    Evansville IN, United States
    Posts
    1
    Follow Solavei#1 On Twitter Add Solavei#1 on Facebook

    Re: Google Android

    Unapproved advertisements deleted. Please let me know if you have any questions.
    CPF Staff

    Last edited by camstuf; 09-01-2012 at 03:24 PM.



  15. #15
    AllahDitta
    AllahDitta is offline
    Member

    Cell Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S III
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    41
    Add AllahDitta on Facebook

    Re: Google Android

    Google android for mobile devices which is enrich of Google Apps that is Google current, Chroom for Android etc.



  • Phones Discussed Above

    Dell Streak 7 More Dell Streak 7 topics Dell Forum Reviews
  • Similar Threads







  • Quick Reply Quick Reply

    If you are already a member, please login above.