How-To: View PDF files.
1. Tap the "Apps" icon on the Home screen.
2. Select "PDF Viewer".
3. Whilst on the PDF Viewer main screen, browse and open the PDF file you wish to view.
4. Slide the screen up and down to switch between pages.
5. Use your thumb and index finger to zoom in or out by pinching or spreading the screen.
6. To access more features like sharing, printing and more, tap the "Menu" icon while viewing the PDF.
How-To: Work With Polaris Office on Your HTC One X.
Polaris Office is an application that allows you to view, create and edit MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and text file types.
To access the application tap the "Apps" icon on the Home screen and press "Polaris office".
How-To: Create a Document Using Polaris Office on Your HTC One X.
1. Open the Polaris Office app and tap the "Add new" icon depicted as a "+" symbol.
2. Select the type of file you wish to create.
3. When ready, tap the "<" icon then press "Save".
How-To: Edit a Document Using Polaris Office.
1. Browse the file you wish to edit whilst on the Polaris Office main screen.
- If the file you wish to edit is an "MS Word" or an "MS PowerPoint" document, tap the "Edit" icon.
- If the document you wish to edit is an "MS Excel" file, tap a cell and make the necessary changes.
2. The toolbar at the bottom of the screen allows you to make us of additional editing functions. In case the Toolbar is not visible tap the "Menu" icon and select "Toolbar on".
3. Once you're done editing your file, tap the "<" icon and select either "Save" to overwrite, or "Save as" to save the modified document without overwriting.
Editing a PowerPoint Presentation:
1. Open the document you wish to edit and tap the "Edit" icon.
2. Press the "Playback" button to see other slides. Tap the slide you wish to edit.
3. Once the slide has been selected you can do the following:
- Add a new slide: Tap the button depicting a "+" and choose a layout for the new slide.
- Editing text: Tap the text box twice.
- Resizing a text box or an image: Tap the text or image box then drag the arrow shaped icon to resize it the box.
Editing an Excel Worksheet:
1. Open the desired Excel file.
2. Tap a cell on the worksheet and you can do the following:
- Tap "fx" to add a function.
- To add symbols, figures and text tap the formula bar.
- If you wish to select multiple cells at once, tap a cell and drag the circle shaped icon.
- To insert a graph, select the information you wish to include then press "Menu" > "Insert" > "Chart".
- To change text format tap a cell > press "Menu" > tap "Format".
- Just as with PowerPoint, use the toolbar at the bottom of the screen for additional editing tools.
3. Press "<" and select "Save" or "Save as" when ready.
› See More: Work with Documents and View PDF Files on Your HTC One X
- 02-20-2013, 01:40 AM #2Newbie
Re: Work with Documents and View PDF Files on Your HTC One X
Here is also one article about how to view PDF magazine on mobile devices:
Hope this helps!
Phones Discussed Above
|More HTC One X topics||HTC Forum||Reviews|
|More HTC One topics||HTC Forum||Reviews|
- HTC One
- HTC One
- HTC One
- HTC One