lizette0105

I am not sure if the sim card that is in the cell phone is the one where the pictures were saved. I cannot find them on the phone. This is an old phone that I had and it's no longer connected. I really need these pictures. Please help!

It is a T-Mobile Samsung SGH-T509. Has a sim card in it, but might not be the same one. Does it automatically save on the phone anyway? Is there any way to retrieve these photos?

Thanks to all and Happy Holidays!

See More: Retrieve deleted pictures/text messages from Samsung SGH-T509

Diotno

Re: Retrieve deleted pictures/text messages from Samsung SGH-T509

Hmm. I will try and see if this works or not.

angellamarry

Follow the steps below to recover the deleted SMS and pictures from Samsung phone. Have a try.
    1 Connect your Samsung phone and enable USB debugging
    2 Analyze your phone
    After the USB debugging, reconnect your phone if you are asked to disconnect it during the setting. Here you need to bear in mind that your phone's battery is more than 20% charged, and then you can click "Start" to let the program analyze your Samsung phone.
    3 Scan your Samsung for deleted text messages or pictures
    4 Preview and recover messages from Samsung, as well as pictures.
    read more:
    iPhone Transfer, iPhone Data Recovery, Photo Recovery Software

blackberryfan

so tired of samsung went to iphone

serinawerisy

Follow this step by step samsung data recovery tutorial which helped me last time:
    how to recover data from samsung phone

hope this helps.
    Last edited by serinawerisy; 02-21-2014 at 03:46 PM.

AbigaleBrown

Quote Originally Posted by lizette0105 View Post
    I am not sure if the sim card that is in the cell phone is the one where the pictures were saved. I cannot find them on the phone. This is an old phone that I had and it's no longer connected. I really need these pictures. Please help!

It is a T-Mobile Samsung SGH-T509. Has a sim card in it, but might not be the same one. Does it automatically save on the phone anyway? Is there any way to retrieve these photos?

Android Data Recovery could help you recover kinds of files from android phone easily, like sms, contacts, photos, documents, and so on, have a try!
    More:
    recovery-tool.com/android-recovery/recover-data-from-android.html
    Last edited by AbigaleBrown; 11-19-2014 at 09:25 PM.

siciliswood

Only if your Samsung phone belongs to Samsung, can you use Samsung Data Recovery to fix the issue of recovering deleted pictures from Samsung T-509. Besides, you are allowed to recover deleted Samsung T-509 text messages with it but it can not be inputed with new data, or the deleted data will be erased.

BugSir017

Quote Originally Posted by lizette0105 View Post

Lol, SIM is for contacts only. SD card is the device to store files on your Android device. If you backed up those photos, then it's quite easy to restore those photos. If not, it's still possible but need some time to dig it out. Please check this tutorial(how to recover galaxy photos) to get your lost photos back.

Edit: Works successful on Galaxy S6/S5/S4/SIII/S2
    Last edited by BugSir017; 11-05-2015 at 09:46 PM.

Paulka

Great post.
    I just need to recover deleted text messages from my Samsung S5. I downloaded this software it worked for me. Thank you very much.
    You can also read how to recover deleted text messages from android phones here.
    Last edited by Paulka; 12-22-2015 at 09:45 PM.

Alex Paul

well, how long since you lost your data ? I don't think your data is still recoverable.

• Phones Discussed Above

Samsung SGH-T509 Silver More Samsung SGH-T509 Silver topics Samsung Forum Reviews