comics10

What is the best pouch case you can get for the Samsung t809? Thanks.

See More: Best Case for T809?

Robb4248
    Phone Expert

Cell Phone
    Motorola RAZR-V3r Fire Red
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless

Re: Best Case for T809?

Hmm... well, that would be a personal choice. I mean, personally - I keep mine in my pocket. Being a repo man, I have to run in cars, out of cars, tow cars, get on the ground - a case would slow me down. I don't like em for that reason, lol. If you wanna get a nice case, go with something made by "Cellitude". They are a generic brand, but make one hell of a case (for when I had my samsungs anyway, it still fits my Razr ).

comics10

Ok, thanks, but I heard the T809 gets dust under the screen if you put it in your pocket so thats why I'm going with the case.

Robb4248
    Phone Expert

Cell Phone
    Motorola RAZR-V3r Fire Red
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless

So many things gets dust under the screen. My mp3 players my phones, etc... The best things with Sammys: The LCD screen cover is easy to remove and therefore makes it easy to clean out dust!

merllin_2000

i found one in a truck stop that it sits in perfect and covers the whole phone, i also looked at one of razr pouches which would work very well. I work construction area's with dry wall dust and etc. and have had no problems at all. just to give you a better description the pouch clips on belt with a flip top so you can pull phone out quickly. all leather with just one hole in the perfect spot for the head phone jack

5speedsteve

i use the cingular slvr case its fits great and has a big plastic screen to see whats goin on, and its leather