zerosk8er

I'm planning on getting the T610 and I was wondering just how bad the ghosting caused by the STN screen is. Is it very noticable? Is it enough to make you want to switch phones? I don't have access to a T637 so I wanted to know if I really need a TFT screen.
    thanx
    -Alex

See More: "Ghosting" on the T610?
    LIVE LOUD, ROCK HARD!!!
    -Chronix aggression

demonslayer

Well in direct sunlight its hard too see, but not impossible. I like my T616 and I don't think the screens that awful. If you're out a lot it might be irritaiting, but like I said you can still see it. Other than that the screen is fine.

karlito

I agree. It's not perfect, but it's just fine... at least for me.

mustanglover

i owned both the t616 and the t637 and there is a world of difference. it was very hard to see the 616 in sunlight, but the 637 can be in direct sun, and be perfectly clear. i highly recommend the 637 if you plan on getting one of the 2.

zerosk8er

thanx

Thanx for all the info guys!! After some research i've decided to still get the T610 mostly beacause of availability but also because of price.
    u guys kick
    -alex
    LIVE LOUD, ROCK HARD!!!
    -Chronix aggression

Cocoa8301
    FloeticSoulChild

Good choice, I have a T610 and it really hasn't given me much trouble. Be sure to search the forums for tips and tricks, and awesome MIDI ringtones!

zerosk8er

I just got it today and am very happy with it. I have one question though, if I accidentally press the internet button on the right side do I pay when in the internet menu or do I actually have to access the links and put in websites?
    thanx again
    -Alex
    LIVE LOUD, ROCK HARD!!!
    -Chronix aggression

mustanglover

you dont pay until you actually connect to the internet, those are just fancy little icons to decide what website to go to. at least i think so... hope you enjoy your t610, they are a sharp lookin phone

Superevil

I had a problem with the internet button always getting pressed while it was in my pocket. One night it was on for like 3 hours (luckily I have free nights and weekends) so i finally got sick of it and took a knife and popped that damn button out.
    Wolves Guard My Coffin

• Phones Discussed Above

Sony Ericsson T610 More Sony Ericsson T610 topics Sony Ericsson Forum Reviews