gbridger

I love mine - highly recommended.

See More: Ericsson T616

b_schulz

I just got mine yesterday, it's my first cell phone so i'm pretty clueless. Only made a few calls. Seems pretty cool so far. Everyone else tells me its' rad. Only time will tell.....heheh.

jberm

I've had mine a few weeks now and i think its great i've compaired my camara to my mates phones who have sharp gx10i and i think that t610 is better quality, but because the screen is hard to see in sunlight it makes people think the pic quality is not very good but when u look at the pics in the dark they look great. The middle joystick could also do with being abit better because sometimes when you press is in it doesn't reconise you have sometimes it things you've pressed down. And the polyphonic ringtones are great, it seems to sound better quality than all my mates phones but the loudness of the ringer is sometimes a problem and leeds me to miss calls.

other than that this phone is great and i the best for the price at the moment

sphantom

I'm happy with my t616 too..

same complaints as some of the other forementioned ones..

-r

oh fosho

i love the sounds of midi coming from my t616
    562 LONG BEACH!!

linkz

Yeah, I've had mine for two weeks.

The screen is a magnet for dirty. It's never clean! The camera's ok too. Just remeber to keep really steady.

Been through a few cell phone in the past couple months. This one's a kepper for sure.

Can't wait to check out the Bluetooth feature once i get my headset in a few weeks.

• Phones Discussed Above

Sony Ericsson T616 More Sony Ericsson T616 topics Sony Ericsson Forum Reviews