a while i had verizon for my service provider, i canceled the account, but had already purchased the phone, now i have us cellular, and no insurance on the phone i got with the us cellular plan(Kyocera KX1) my old phone from verizon was a slider. Is it possible to program the slider from verizon to work with the us celluar service, so i can avoid having to purchase a new phone?

fyi the tech at the us cellular store said that the kx1 got moisutre on the circuit board, and this is somethign that will just get worse as time goes on, thats why i need to replace it, because at this point it has a temper and doesnt like to charge all the time.

See More: change providers