1. #1
    brunette7737
    brunette7737 is offline
    Newbie

    Cell Phone
    LG Shine-CU720
    Carrier
    AT&T Wireless
    Posts
    2
    Blog Entries
    1
    i would like to know if i can send pictures from my phone to my email or computer some how? But yes i do have a little SD card slot but no SD card i dont know what those are for. So if u can help me figure how how to do this i would greatly appreciate it!


    See More: how do send pictures to my email from my phone, LG shine CU720(red)?




  2. #2
    NeoBox3
    NeoBox3 is offline
    Invisible LG Man
    NeoBox3's Avatar

    Cell Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    194 - liked 10 times
    Follow NeoBox3 On Twitter Add NeoBox3 on Facebook

    Re: how do send pictures to my email from my phone, LG shine CU720(red)?

    Um usually you just go to the picture, hit options (or sometimes there is a key deticated to Send) Click that and then enter in your email address for the Contact to send to.
    Then you send that Picture TXT message. and if done right It should Work.
    Or maybe AT&T does it differently when it comes to sending Picture TXT to email...



  3. #3
    02zx9r
    02zx9r is offline
    Member

    Cell Phone
    LG Dare
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Location
    Newport, RI
    Posts
    56

    Re: how do send pictures to my email from my phone, LG shine CU720(red)?

    Quote Originally Posted by NeoBox3 View Post
    Um usually you just go to the picture, hit options (or sometimes there is a key deticated to Send) Click that and then enter in your email address for the Contact to send to.
    Then you send that Picture TXT message. and if done right It should Work.
    Or maybe AT&T does it differently when it comes to sending Picture TXT to email...
    ^^^ is how i do it with my LG env, go to pictures, options, send, type in te email address. I send a lot to my work email so i just mae a contact entry "me-email" and just put the email address in it and select that one instead of typing in the address every time



  4. #4
    yolanda davis
    yolanda davis is offline
    Newbie

    Posts
    0

    Re: how do send pictures to my email from my phone, LG shine CU720(red)?

    Quote Originally Posted by 02zx9r View Post
    ^^^ is how i do it with my LG env, go to pictures, options, send, type in te email address. I send a lot to my work email so i just mae a contact entry "me-email" and just put the email address in it and select that one instead of typing in the address every time
    I tried that with the LG optimus but it's not working



  5. #5
    tavenger5
    tavenger5 is offline
    Mr Admin Guy
    tavenger5's Avatar

    Cell Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    11,183 - liked 1148 times
    Blog Entries
    8
    Follow tavenger5 On Twitter Add tavenger5 on Google+

    Re: how do send pictures to my email from my phone, LG shine CU720(red)?

    Quote Originally Posted by yolanda davis View Post
    I tried that with the LG optimus but it's not working
    this thread is >5 years old. The optimus is nothing like an old env phone.
    John

    Please click LIKE to show if a post is helpful or not!



  6. #6
    taylorherson
    taylorherson is offline
    Junior Member

    Posts
    10

    Re: how do send pictures to my email from my phone, LG shine CU720(red)?

    You can login gmail on your phone, and then you should be able to easily sent pictures by email. Just right click and then choose send by email.



  • Phones Discussed Above

    LG Shine II More LG Shine II topics LG Forum Reviews
  • Similar Threads







  • Quick Reply Quick Reply

    If you are already a member, please login above.