Cisneros

I have had my phone for 2 months now....1 of the 2 months I havent been able to use it....because it wouldnt turn on....

I took it to Motorola and they sent it back saying it was unrepairable and that it had water damage even though the indicator showed it had no signs of water....

I recently tried to turn it on yesterday and it turned right on and worked perfectly!!! I was so excited I got my service turned back on!!

So then today, I go to turn it on and it gets to the M in the beinginning screen and then flashes to just a plain brown blue and red screen.....and shuts itself off.....Also, if I dont hold the power button down it will just turn off....

I really need some help....can anyone help me? Is the phone toast or is there anyway to repauir it?!?! Motorola says they wont repair it!! I never got any water damage in it at all!!!

I didnt purchase the insurance which I am kicking myself in the head now for!!! Can anyone help me please?!?!?!

Thanks!

See More: Motorola T731

K5QM

T731c

I have owned two T731c phones and they are good phones when they work. My first would keep shutting down after a few minutes. I after 3 trips to the repair shop it worked well until the flip broke. The second was a used phone and it has the same problem, shuts down after a few minutes. I am now looking for an inoperative 731 that has a good display for parts. Later this month I can renew my contract and am looking forward to getting a v262. If anyone has a good display for the 731 please contact me at [email protected] I would like to hear from anyone using the v262.