tigrgal

OK I own a t720 but I need to know how to transfer w/o using the web on the phone or having to go out and buy a data cable ringtones from my computer to my cell phone. Does anyone know if this is possible and if so then how do I do it?

See More: How can I transfer RIngtones to my T720?

Griffzan
    Thief of Time

Cell Phone
    Apple iPhone 4
    Carrier
    AT&T

if you have the web on your phone you should be able to e-mail the songs to your phone usally your phones e-mail is the same as the # [email protected]-net etc. or depending where you got them via your carriers web sight you just be able to call them and resend them to your phone

tigrgal

I'll try e-mailing it to my phone. The web isnt' enabled though it does have it on there.

young271

You cannot do it unless you go on the web or use a cable. You can setup up your wap access for free.

tigrgal

how do I set up my wap acess for free i thought that they charged you for using it. I really don't want to go buy a data cable for my phone when I"m only going to have it until January and then I am upgrading to a different one.

young271

Check out waptunnel.com

tigrgal

ok every time I go to set it up it says security key not recognized. if I could get it to recpgnize the security key or something like that then I would do it. got any other suggestions??

young271

I've never had to do anything with a security key. I still would recommend the cable. You can use it with almost any motorola.

tigrgal

I really really don't want to get the cable cause I may switch to a differnet brand of phone in January. I will keep trying it off and on some and maybe even get verizon to unlock it for me.

Pao7o

With this cable, it will work for most motorolas. the t72x and i believe the vXXX along with the i95 nextel.
    I think, i'm not so sure on that.

tigrgal

well I will at least thinka bout it for now. I may end up switching to another brand like samsung or soemting lie that when I upgrade my phone

Pao7o

Then if you ever decide to sell your old phone you can include the cable.

• Phones Discussed Above

Motorola T720 / T721 GSM More Motorola T720 / T721 GSM topics Motorola Forum Reviews