- 11-28-2005, 03:46 PM #31Newbie
- 11-28-2005, 06:31 PM #32\/\/ireless/\dvisor
- Sprint PCS
- City of /\ngels
- 3,587 - liked 130 times
- 11-30-2005, 08:34 AM #33Junior Member
Does anybody have an answer yet for the MPT problem with the V3?? I have version 3.28 and when I try to use it, it won't automatically recognize my phone. Then I go back and manually install the V3 and it tells me to connect the phone to the cord then the cord to the PC. I do that then it just sits at the "initializing" stage and never actually connects up. All I want to do is put a few ringtones on there!! Thanks in advance!!!
- 12-03-2005, 05:29 AM #34Newbie
It's hard to find good pages with free stuff for mobile phones i think. I found a site with some games and free wallpapers on it. Take a look. Nothing really special but some cool basics, like a good tetris clon etc. But I never found a free game with the quality of splinter cell mobile for example
- 12-05-2005, 07:49 PM #35Junior Member
- 12-16-2005, 01:33 PM #36Junior Member
Any good V555 downloads?
- 12-16-2005, 02:19 PM #37Newbie
Check out [url]http://www.XXXXXXXXXXX and go under the Freebies section (on the left hand column - bottom). There are a lot of references to get freebies for your cell phone
Last edited by Tony E!; 01-08-2006 at 05:02 PM.
- 12-16-2005, 02:58 PM #38Junior Member
I should mention, i want to download the programs to my PC and use the cable to upload. I dont have GPRS at the moment.
- 12-22-2005, 10:40 PM #39Junior Member
great site anyone know how i can upload themes and skins
- 01-01-2006, 04:30 PM #40Newbie
Originally Posted by YuenYuen
Not one problem here mine is sweet! maybe you got a lemon take it back.