On Cell Phone Forums
reply to discussion
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Cacey Taylor
    Cacey Taylor is offline
    Newbie

    Posts
    1
    Whats going on everyone. Found this forum through facebook. Whats the best cell phone on the market today?


    See More: Hello Everyone Just Signed UP




  2. #2
    avenue
    avenue is offline
    Super Moderator

    Posts
    1,015 - liked 45 times

    Re: Hello Everyone Just Signed UP

    Welcome to CellPhoneForums.net!

    It depends on what you're looking for. We all have different opinions. I prefer Android devices, but other prefer the iPhone.

    If you're looking for a solid device, out of the box, with good support, the iPhone might be a good choice.

    If you're looking for a better selection, you might be interested in the Android devices. Of course there is also BlackBerry and basic phones.



  3. #3
    Cacey Taylor
    Cacey Taylor is offline
    Newbie

    Posts
    1

    Re: Hello Everyone Just Signed UP

    Yea the android is awesome. I would love to check out the new Jelly Bean operating system. It works well with all of the new google apps that are catered specifically to the new O.S.



  4. #4
    avenue
    avenue is offline
    Super Moderator

    Posts
    1,015 - liked 45 times

    Re: Hello Everyone Just Signed UP

    Quote Originally Posted by Cacey Taylor View Post
    Yea the android is awesome. I would love to check out the new Jelly Bean operating system. It works well with all of the new google apps that are catered specifically to the new O.S.
    I have Jelly Bean on my Nexus 7. It's great, I like it a lot. I believe the latest Nexus devices have gotten an update, or will be getting an update to Jelly Bean.

    What phone do you have currently?



  5. #5
    Cacey Taylor
    Cacey Taylor is offline
    Newbie

    Posts
    1

    Re: Hello Everyone Just Signed UP

    I havent decided on my new phone yet but the Nexus sounds nice. I am leaning towards that or the Samsung Galaxy.



  6. #6
    avenue
    avenue is offline
    Super Moderator

    Posts
    1,015 - liked 45 times

    Re: Hello Everyone Just Signed UP

    Quote Originally Posted by Cacey Taylor View Post
    I havent decided on my new phone yet but the Nexus sounds nice. I am leaning towards that or the Samsung Galaxy.
    The Samsung Galaxy S3 is a great choice. It has been advertised a lot recently too. Have you seen any of the advertisements?



  7. #7
    Cacey Taylor
    Cacey Taylor is offline
    Newbie

    Posts
    1

    Re: Hello Everyone Just Signed UP

    Quote Originally Posted by avenue View Post
    The Samsung Galaxy S3 is a great choice. It has been advertised a lot recently too. Have you seen any of the advertisements?

    I have seen it. I know the asking price is around $500(your link is broken by the way). You can by a few laptop computers for that price. What kind of phone do you own currently?



  8. #8
    neo65
    neo65 is offline
    Newbie

    Cell Phone
    Motorola CLIQ
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    0

    Re: Hello Everyone Just Signed UP

    I own the HTC One S and I LOVE it! A little expensive, but wow it's nice. I got it through a company I found by the name of Solavei. I only pay $49 a mo. unlimited talk/text/data 4G speeds. PM/Email me for more info if interested Cacey. I can hook ya up!



  9. #9
    Cacey Taylor
    Cacey Taylor is offline
    Newbie

    Posts
    1

    Re: Hello Everyone Just Signed UP

    Quote Originally Posted by neo65 View Post
    I own the HTC One S and I LOVE it! A little expensive, but wow it's nice. I got it through a company I found by the name of Solavei. I only pay $49 a mo. unlimited talk/text/data 4G speeds. PM/Email me for more info if interested Cacey. I can hook ya up!
    I am already a member NeO. Awesome compan right? I hope to share this with everyone



  10. #10
    neo65
    neo65 is offline
    Newbie

    Cell Phone
    Motorola CLIQ
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    0

    Re: Hello Everyone Just Signed UP

    Good for you Cacey! We're gonna rock this country with Solavei... Take care & much success to you my friend!



  • Similar Threads

    1. New Member Introductions
    2. New Member Introductions
    3. uk.telecom.mobile
    4. alt.cellular.verizon
    5. alt.cellular.verizon






  • Quick Reply Quick Reply

    If you are already a member, please login above.