reply to discussion

Post a reply to the thread: NH: LX5550 wont power up

Your Message

If you are already a member Click here to log in
  • :)
  • :heart:
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :p
  • :cool:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :ah:
  • :evil:
  • :flamemad:
  • :sad:
  • :laugh:
  • :D
  • :smart:
  • :blush:

Send Trackbacks to (Separate multiple URLs with spaces)

You may choose an icon for your message from this list

Additional Options

  • Will turn into [URL][/URL].

  • If selected, :) will not be replaced with smile


Topic Review (Newest First)

  • 06-13-2005, 08:57 PM
    Have you taken out the battery and made sure the contacts are clean of debris?

    Also, as Tony mentioned, it may have gotten wet. Most LG batteries have a place on them that turns red when they have been exposed to moisture. I don't personally know of your type of LG, but someplace on the battery there should be a small piece of white paper. If you find it, and the paper has turned pink or red, then the phone has been in contact with some sort of liquid, in which case you probably are in a bit of trouble.

    Try taking the battery out, make sure the contact's are clean, replace the battery, and if it still persist's...take it in.
  • 06-13-2005, 07:34 PM
    Tony E!
    Maybe it got liquid damage...replaced it.
  • 06-09-2005, 01:09 PM
    Need anyones help with this, my 6 month old got ahold of my phone, now when it goes to power up, it lights up for a second but then it shorts out, is there anyway to fix this, or does it have to be serviced by a technician.


Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts