The following is how to put custom ringtones from your computer on your Nokia Lumia 920 - this of course, also applies to the 800, 710, 900, 910, 610, 820, 810, 510, 822, 620, 505, 520, and 720.
- Connect your phone to the computer with supplied USB cable
- Open Zune, navigate to Collection > Music.
- Find the song or sound you want to turn into a ringtone.
- Right-click the sound file, select Properties.
- Make sure the sound file meets ringtone criteria (less than 40 seconds, 1mb, and mp3 or wma format, no DRM protection).
- Right-click the file, and then click Edit.
- On the Song Info tab, under Genre, type Ringtone, then click OK.
- Once finished, sync the sound file to your phone.
On your phone:
- On Start, swipe left to the App list, then tap Settings > Ringtones+sounds.
- Tap on the Ringtone, then find the new sound file you just added.
› See More: Custom ringtones on Nokia Lumia phones
Last edited by tavenger5; 04-05-2013 at 04:59 AM.
- 04-02-2016, 03:19 PM #2Junior Member
Re: Custom ringtones on Nokia Lumia phones
in 630 I use Ringtone Maker it's great!
Phones Discussed Above
|More Nokia Lumia 920 topics||Nokia Forum||Reviews|
- Nokia Lumia