Block Calls From a Number:
- Tap the "Phone" tile while on the Start screen
- If necessary swipe left or right to view the "history" screen
- Tap and hold the phone number you want to block
- Tap "block number…" > "OK"
Block Messages from a Number:
- Swipe left while viewing the Start screen
- Scroll to and tap "Messaging"
- Tap and hold the phone number you want to block messages from
- Tap "block number…" and press "OK"
Unblock Numbers for Calls and Messages:
- Swipe left from the Start screen
- Scroll down to, and tap "Settings"
- Tap "call + SMS filter"
- Tap "Blocked numbers" and then tap and hold the number you want to unblock
- Tap "Unblock"
Forward All Calls (Unconditional Forwarding):
- Tap the "Phone" tile while viewing the Start screen
- Tap the "more" icon (…) located in the lower-right area of the screen
- Tap "Settings" and enable the "Call forwarding" switch
- Enter the phone number to forward calls to
- Tap "Save"
Cancel Call Forwarding:
- Tap the "Phone" tile
- Tap "…" and go to "Settings"
- Swipe to, and tap the "Call forwarding" switch to turn the feature off
View and Reset the Call Log:
- On the Start screen tap the "Phone" tile
- Swipe to the "history" screen and tap a call log entry to view more details
- To reset the call log, go to the "history" screen and tap "…"
- Tap "select calls" and mark the check boxes associated with the call log entries you want to delete
- Tap "Delete" twice to confirm
› See More: Microsoft Lumia 640: Block Calls & Messages, Forward Calls & Manage the Call Log
- 02-25-2016, 11:40 AM #2Newbie
Re: Microsoft Lumia 640: Block Calls & Messages, Forward Calls & Manage the Call Log
is there not a way to block a number unless they contact you first?
- Samsung Galaxy
- Samsung Galaxy
- HTC One