1. #1
    wcghost
    wcghost is offline
    Sr. Member

    Posts
    230
    hey guys, im trying to figure out this new nokia phone but cannot find the model online, its blue and sort of round shape, ne help is appreciated, thx


    See More: New Nokia Camera phone




  2. #2
    gee069
    gee069 is offline
    Member

    Posts
    31

    nokia 3220?

    i got it



  3. #3
    Mark
    Mark is offline
    Phone Expert
    Mark's Avatar

    Cell Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S II
    Location
    Éire
    Posts
    2,584 - liked 40 times
    Follow Mark On Twitter Add Mark on Facebook

    Is this it?

    Btw do you know someone who has the phone, or did you just see a pic?!



  4. #4
    gee069
    gee069 is offline
    Member

    Posts
    31

    Originally posted by Mark
    Is this it?

    Btw do you know someone who has the phone, or did you just see a pic?!
    i have it lol, im proud of it. cuz i got it for free on a family plan, lol.



  5. #5
    Mark
    Mark is offline
    Phone Expert
    Mark's Avatar

    Cell Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S II
    Location
    Éire
    Posts
    2,584 - liked 40 times
    Follow Mark On Twitter Add Mark on Facebook

    Cool, any good?!

    Im thinkin of buyin one but the lack of IR and bluetooth is stoppin me!
    Whats the camera and polys like on it!??



  6. #6
    gee069
    gee069 is offline
    Member

    Posts
    31

    Originally posted by Mark
    Cool, any good?!

    Im thinkin of buyin one but the lack of IR and bluetooth is stoppin me!
    Whats the camera and polys like on it!??
    the polys are pretty good for a nokia, the camera cud use a little work for sure...alot of work.

    and theres a lack of space on the phone, only 4.5 mbs. the voice recorder function is actually useful, you cud make your own voice ringtones or record.

    its overall rating=3.5 stars



  7. #7
    Mark
    Mark is offline
    Phone Expert
    Mark's Avatar

    Cell Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S II
    Location
    Éire
    Posts
    2,584 - liked 40 times
    Follow Mark On Twitter Add Mark on Facebook

    Hmmmmm, i mite go for it! Nothing to loose really! lol
    I will just add it to my 'Box o Phones' if its no good!
    I have abox full of about 15 phones over the years! lol

    Actually i mite take a trip to the phone recycling plant down the road!



  8. #8
    gee069
    gee069 is offline
    Member

    Posts
    31

    Originally posted by Mark
    Hmmmmm, i mite go for it! Nothing to loose really! lol
    I will just add it to my 'Box o Phones' if its no good!
    I have abox full of about 15 phones over the years! lol

    Actually i mite take a trip to the phone recycling plant down the road!
    lmao we learned about those in geography class lol




  • Similar Threads







  • Quick Reply Quick Reply

    If you are already a member, please login above.