stebopp

I am looking for a new phone, and I am interested in these two (D807 and T809). Which one is better? or would recommend? (why?)

See More: D807 or T809

deejaycaper

Re: D807 or T809

the D807 is a greta phone, the only thing I dont like about it is that when is it idle it is blank, so you would have to slide phone up to see if you missed a call, and to view time.

stebopp

one question... can you answer your phone or make a call without sliding it up?
    thanks

dotcom173

ya, u can. i have a t809. i love it, especially the styling, but im kinda upset with reception (using an unlocked tmobile for cingular service). i get no bars in areas where i used to get 3+ with my Sony Ericsson S710a. anyways, i thing the d807 looks cheap, especially with the crappy plastic chrome edges. when it comes to build quality and style (imo), the t809 takes it.

peryus88
    Phone Expert

With all the featues, I wonder why they didn't include an LED flash on both phones.

base1001

i am also trying to choose between the two. the d807 looks better in person. i was completely turned off after viewing the cingular store, looks bad on the internet store. i have seen both and the 809 looks better. the talk time is only 3 hours though compared to 5 hours on the 807. my razr supposedly has 7 hours talk time(on my fourth one in 10 months).

anyone else with unlocked t809s w/ signal problems as stated above. is there an upgraded battery available?

i don't want to have to carry an extra battery and right now if i had to choose it would be the 809.

pcmoseley

T809

dotcom173

i get better battery life than on my old razr and my SE S710a. i know for sure its better than the sony, and im really kinda pretty sure its better than the razr. i only had the razr for 2 weeks, then exchanged it for the sony. if i remember correctly, i could only get about 2 days of battery on standby with not too much talk time. i did play a lot of games on those, and i dont play any on this one though.