MeatBall

Hi everyone, recently I've decided that I wanted my own ringtone for my samsung sgh-t456 phone. However, I found some obstacles in doing that. I have the ringtone that I want in my phone but it shows as a mp3 file and won't allow me to set it as a ringtone. I also tried converting the mp3 file into amr file but after converting it, the ringtone sounded horrible. Is there any other way for me to set my own ringtone? Also my phone's internet was disabled when I bought it so I can't download anything. Thanks in advance guys.

See More: Ringtone help for samsung sgh-t456

tavenger5
    Mr Admin Guy

Cell Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Blog Entries
    Follow tavenger5 On Twitter Add tavenger5 on Google+

Re: Ringtone help for samsung sgh-t456

what amr converter were you using? Try this one: MikSoft Mobile AMR Converter - Freeware - Download.CHIP.eu
    John

Please click LIKE to show if a post is helpful or not!

sweetas

yes i would try converting it or downloading an already converted file and see if it sounds better. That is strange though...my phone lets me put mp3. files as a ringtone...

suteii-san

Carrier
    -- Select One --

I have that same problem. I downloaded that converter thing and it gave me the option of putting it as a ringtone but when i did "set" it as that I got this notification that it's a non-DRM file and cannot be set..

What is that and What should i do?