reply to discussion
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By the_one_ffm
  • 1 Post By cerver7
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    the_one_ffm
    the_one_ffm is offline
    Junior Member

    Posts
    10 - liked 1 times
    check that!
    what you say?


    See More: Eminem "Encore" Full midi Album!!!
    SQT1990 likes this.




  2. #2
    vballr
    vballr is offline
    Phone Addict
    vballr's Avatar

    Posts
    284 - liked 21 times

    i hate to be the bearer of bad news, theoneffm, but this has already been done. theres a zip on the second page of the attached thread. if you've personally constructed these midis, we appreciate your hard work, we always do here, but unfortunately it might go unappreciated since it's already been done.

    Hidden Content



  3. #3
    the_one_ffm
    the_one_ffm is offline
    Junior Member

    Posts
    10 - liked 1 times

    hey it's all good, man...
    I'm new here... but thanks for the information!



  4. #4
    Nocturno
    Nocturno is offline
    Junior Member

    Posts
    12

    thanks man, i gonna try them..



  5. #5
    redemption
    redemption is offline
    Junior Member

    Posts
    24 - liked 1 times

    Yea, got this one already, but thanks for the repost!



  6. #6
    cerver7
    cerver7 is offline
    Phone Addict

    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    274 - liked 11 times

    Hidden Content Originally Posted by vballr
    i hate to be the bearer of bad news, theoneffm, but this has already been done. theres a zip on the second page of the attached thread. if you've personally constructed these midis, we appreciate your hard work, we always do here, but unfortunately it might go unappreciated since it's already been done.

    Hidden Content

    this is the 3rd time i have read you breaking peoples balls.....you broke mine, why dont you chill, you aint a mod cuz. Hidden Content
    hackmepleze likes this.
    --oo--CerVer7--oo--



  7. #7
    hackmepleze
    hackmepleze is offline
    Newbie

    Posts
    5

    Hidden Content Originally Posted by cerver7
    this is the 3rd time i have read you breaking peoples balls.....you broke mine, why dont you chill, you aint a mod cuz. Hidden Content
    i agree with ya cerver7, i saw his post in your thread about making to many requests....just ignore him, he probably wants to be a mod and they wont let him...Hidden Content



  8. #8
    vballr
    vballr is offline
    Phone Addict
    vballr's Avatar

    Posts
    284 - liked 21 times

    cerv, i wasnt breakin his balls, i was just letting him know that it had already been posted elsewhere but that his work was indeed appreciated... how is that breakin? i acknowledged and thanked him, if anything. i know ive probably broken other people before and for that i apologize, but i dont need other people breakin mine too.. its just my nature thing to try and help out, i dont see why its so much of a problem..



  9. #9
    cerver7
    cerver7 is offline
    Phone Addict

    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    274 - liked 11 times

    Hidden Content Originally Posted by vballr
    cerv, i wasnt breakin his balls, i was just letting him know that it had already been posted elsewhere but that his work was indeed appreciated... how is that breakin? i acknowledged and thanked him, if anything. i know ive probably broken other people before and for that i apologize, but i dont need other people breakin mine too.. its just my nature thing to try and help out, i dont see why its so much of a problem..
    all i was saying is that it felt like your going around and pointing out mistakes...thats exactly what was going on.....and i got a little pissed thats all, all im saying is you are not a mod...either am i so dont act like one.

    for example = in the wallpaper forum the rules say you cant go around and say "she is hot" "i like that one", but people do it everywhere, but im not correcting them.....thats all im sayin, its cool sorry for trying to help in my own way.
    --oo--CerVer7--oo--



  10. #10
    EvilInsane
    EvilInsane is offline
    Newbie

    Posts
    5

    A whole album? Roxx0r

    Insane (wwooo)



  • Similar Threads







  • Quick Reply Quick Reply

    If you are already a member, please login above.