Results 1 to 1 of 1
How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy Rugby GT-S5690
This a guide and tutorial on how you can Sim Unlock your Samsung Galaxy Rugby GT-S5690 to another GSM Network
The new super durable Samsung Galaxy Rugby (S5690, S5690L, S5690M, S5690R) has been released. Not only being durable, waterproof (to a certain extent) it is up to date with technology. the Galaxy Rugby runs on the platform of Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread, has a display of 3.65-inch HVGA and a 3.2-megapixel camera. Additionally has GPS, Wi-Fi, and a 7.2Mbps 3G radio. Once unlocked, the Rugby will be able to used on networks:
Rogers, Fido, Bell, Telus, At&t, T-Mobile, etc..
After Unlocking the Galaxy Rugby can run on other GSM networks which support the following:
2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G Network HSDPA 900 / 2100
Cellunlocker.net is proud to announce we are one of the first companies offering unlocking for the Samsung Galaxy Rugby S5690 to any GSM network!
Freeing the network of your phone fast and easy with cellunlocker.net
Note: if you have previously tried to use a faulty code to unlock this device please contact us first*
Once your Galaxy Rugby S5690 is unlocked, it is permanently unlocked even after upgrading the firmware.
Samsung Unlocking Example:
Simply enter the 8 digit unlock code provided by Cellunlocker.net to unlock it. You can get the Samsung Galaxy Rugby S5690 Unlock Code
We can eliminate the “Sim network unlock PIN” message your Samsung device will have, by pass this step by entering the unlock code.
“Network locked”, “enter network pin” or “network code” or “no simcard allowed” message by sending you an unlock code email
Once you place your order, we will send you via email:
1. 1 Unlock code (Network Code) for Samsung Galaxy Rugby GT-S5690
2. Detailed unlocking instructions and guide on how to unlock your Galaxy Apollo with an unlock code.
In order to unlock your phone, we require your IMEI number. You can find this by pressing *#06# on your phone as if you are making phone call.
Your IMEI number is always 15-17 digits long, however we require only the first 15 digits.
Once you receive your Unlock Code from us by email, simply follow the instructions below and your phone will be free to use on any GSM network.
Samsung Galaxy Rugby Unlocking Instructions:
1. Input a non accepted simcard
2. Phone will ask for a Network Unlock Pin or Network Control Key
3. Input the unlock code (Network code) that was emailed to you
4. Phone is unlocked!
* Some models may require a service provider code (sp code)
Unlocking your Galaxy Rugby by Samsung has never been Easier!
UNLOCK MY SAMSUNG GALAXY RUGBY NOW!
Reasons to remote unlock your Samsung Galaxy Rugby GT-s5690 with Cellunlocker.net
* If you are travelling, buy a local simcard and save on roaming fees
* The resell value of the Samsung Galaxy Rugby will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
* Easily switch between simcard, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* No complicated software, or cable, just simply enter the unlock code we send you
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Samsung Galaxy Rugby by unlocking it.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates
* Warranty will not be voided
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you your unlock code we will refund you no questions asked
UNLOCK MY SAMSUNG GALAXY RUGBY GT-S5690 NOW!
› See More: How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy Rugby S5690 from Rogers, Bell + other GSM Networks by Unlock Code
Phones Discussed Above
|More Samsung Rugby A837-Burgundy topics||Samsung Forum||Reviews|
|More Samsung Rugby A837 topics||Samsung Forum||Reviews|
|More BlackBerry Apollo topics||RIM (Blackberry) Forum||Reviews|
|More Samsung Rugby II SGH-a847 topics||Samsung Forum||Reviews|