My note 5 got a bath It was in my wife’s handbag and she ket a water bottle that leaked — so no salt water, just plain drinking water. The water indicator is on
On top of it, it fell from a height of 3 feet.

It stopped working but after drying for 2 days, it now works with following problems—
1) charging port not working. Charges with wireless charger.

2) home button not working

3) battery is not holding power for more than a couple of hours

Is it worth replacing the battery?

See More: Battery not holding after water damage