On Cell Phone Forums
    fester99

did you select which people to have different ringers, and does that caller id come up or is the phone number not stored?

See More: How To for ring tones on the t809

JOHNNYBRAVO03

the ring tone i made for incomeing calls works,,,,,ive selected people for different ringtones,n the number is stored in the sim and on the phone

JOHNNYBRAVO03

for instance my work just called n the number comes up but not the work name that i stored it under

fester99

in your phone book you have to have the area code for the contacts. I personally hate phones that do this but that is the way it is. a small price to pay for an otherwise awesome phone.

JOHNNYBRAVO03

let me try that thats the only thing i dont have

fester99

i just tryed it out and it seems to be the problem.

JOHNNYBRAVO03

just tryd that with my work number and i still get only the ringtone i made for incomeing calls n not the one for work........its probably something really simple that im not just seeing

swty4u2cnnv

Fester please help!!! ... Im trying to figure out that ringtone stuff... It would be awesome if I understood how to do it. I have a couple files on there already but it wont let me select as a ringtone. I called customer svc for help and they said that if I bought a bigger memory card I could fit a lot of songs on there. He couldnt give me too much info. tho. and I guess theres a way that you can lessen the amount of space a mp3 holds somehow I dont know if you know how to do that. I did read your directions buttt.. I got confused with your first steps on creating a new folder. I have an mp3 folder from a while ago can I use the same one? And what I did before I just dragged songs into that folder do you do the same thing in this case?

swty4u2cnnv

and..where can I get sound forge 7 from?

fester99

you have to make them .3gp files and the only reason i want you to make a new folder is to make sure you dont mess up your mp3 files. as far as sound forge you dont have to have it but can find it lots of places. you could probably just download it from somewhere but thats not probably legal.