First of all, this the best Phone that i've owned and i'm sure some of you agrees with that. There's a problem with this phone that i just discovered but IT IS FIXABLE..

When I receive a text message that consist of 2 or more pages, my phone would go off service. I still have reception according to the antenna bar (I have 4 bars) but instead of saying Tmobile on the bottom screen, it would say "Searching" and it has the phone icon on the top with a red line accross it.

I called Tmobile support and the customer rep guided me through searching for network manually, (menu-phone settings-network services).. when i tried to register for Tmobile, a note would pop up saying "unable to register". We tried it several times but there was no luck. The Customer Rep said it could probably be the phone. They told me to go back to the store and replace it with a new one. But before doing so, I decided swapping the sim card to my old nokia 8290 (spare) and see if it would do the same thing..

When i put the sim to my nokia, the service was working perfectly. Then i received a text message in 2 pages!!! I opened it and read it then deleted it.. Swapped the sim card back to my T809 and started functioning properly!!

My conclusion is that, I THINK my T809 (in particular or the rest) is not able to open or receive text messages with more than 2 pages.

Has this ever happened to anyone else's T809??? I'm not encouraging anyone to receive 2 or more pages of text (to see what will happen) unless you have another Tmobile compatible phone handy.. or unlocked..

Any comments or suggestion is welcome. Thanks!!

See More: Discovered Problem with T809