1. #1
    Korean_Boi is offline
    Phone Expert
    Korean_Boi's Avatar

    1,228 - liked 20 times
    eh, my mom has a samsung e317. she keeps naggin me about getting her a few ringers. she shut off web access to her phone and text messaging, she said she does not have that. so wap is not an option

    i would like to manually transfer them myself to her phone

    i saw an interesting lil headphone jack that the top

    would a mini usb fit in there?

    and i also need a media managment program for it... and since im not much of a samsung guy(but im korean!) can u samsung experts lend me a hand

    See More: newb...in this section at least! plz help
    Hey there!

  2. #2
    Robb4248 is offline
    Phone Expert

    Cell Phone
    Motorola RAZR-V3r Fire Red
    Verizon Wireless
    2,621 - liked 54 times

    Re: newb...in this section at least! plz help

    Ahh, my area of experties! lol Well, since WAP, WAP Push, and Text are shut off, the only option is a data cable. Samsung uses the "bar" charger, so no, you'd have to buy a data cable manufactured specifically for samsung, not mini-USB like some motorolas. A good program is either easyGPRS or EasyStudio (both free, but hard to come by). Home it helps!

  • Similar Threads

  • Quick Reply Quick Reply

    If you are already a member, please login above.