|reply to discussion|
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 04-21-2017, 03:51 AM #1
how to unlock Samsung Galaxy S8 tutorial
1. go to Unlock Samsung Galaxy S8 SM-G950 or SM-G955
2. choose your Samsung Unlocking service
3. type your Samsung Galaxy S8 IMEI
Get your unlocking code and enter it to phone.
Instruction for network unlocking Samsung Galaxy S8 ?
How to enter a network unlock code in a Samsung Galaxy S8
Entering the unlock code in a Samsung Galaxy S8 is very simple.
1. Start the Samsung Galaxy S8 with an unaccepted simcard (unaccepted means different than the one in which the device works)
2. Special unock window should appear
- For message Sim network unlock pin you should enter the codes if the following order, Unfreeze confirm, NCK confirm (please try a couple of times if the Galaxy S8 does not accept it for the first time)
There is also a special RGCK (regional lock code) code sometimes provided. Please use the RGCK code the same way as the NCK code.
- If Service provider pin appears enter the codes in this order
Unfreeze confirm, SPCK confirm (try a couple of times)
3. Samsung Galaxy S8 is now network unlocked !!!
› See More: [VIDEO] How to unlock Samsung Galaxy S8 by code - first unlocked
Last edited by sim-unlock.net; 04-21-2017 at 04:10 AM.http://sim-unlock.net
Easy and Fast way to unlock Your mobile
- Samsung Galaxy