On Cell Phone Forums
reply to discussion
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mark
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    HurleY(916)
    HurleY(916) is offline
    Sr. Member
    HurleY(916)'s Avatar

    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    111 - liked 2 times
    If i wanted to post something like....who do you think is the best service provider is and why? ...where would i post it? I don't see a category for that, i only see the seperate service provider forums and 'other' service provider ones, none for just general talk of all providers...Same kind of question about the phones too....motorola LG etc.
    Thanks for your help.


    See More: New here, a question...
    Last edited by HurleY(916); 06-23-2005 at 08:22 PM.




  2. #2
    jeaniesing
    jeaniesing is offline
    Momerator
    jeaniesing's Avatar

    Cell Phone
    Motorola W755
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Location
    only within the confines of imagination
    Posts
    2,968 - liked 55 times

    Hmmmmm.... just a thought here... most people don't TRY 6 different providers before choosing one.... I don't know that its really a valid question



  3. #3
    HurleY(916)
    HurleY(916) is offline
    Sr. Member
    HurleY(916)'s Avatar

    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    111 - liked 2 times

    Quote Originally Posted by jeaniesing
    Hmmmmm.... just a thought here... most people don't TRY 6 different providers before choosing one.... I don't know that its really a valid question
    No need to be cocky. There are some people out there that do studies on different providers to find out which are the best and many have more knowledge than i do, a valid question indeed.
    Thanks.
    US Cellular=Terrible



  4. #4
    Mark
    Mark is offline
    Phone Expert
    Mark's Avatar

    Cell Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S II
    Location
    Éire
    Posts
    2,584 - liked 40 times
    Follow Mark On Twitter Add Mark on Facebook

    Common sense would point you to the General Service Provider Forum

    I know the description says "other service providers" but your topics in question are still valid there.
    HurleY(916) likes this.



  5. #5
    HurleY(916)
    HurleY(916) is offline
    Sr. Member
    HurleY(916)'s Avatar

    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    111 - liked 2 times

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    Common sense would point you to the General Service Provider Forum

    I know the description says "other service providers" but your topics in question are still valid there.
    Alright, yeah the "other service providers" is quite misleading.
    Thanks for the help Mark.
    US Cellular=Terrible



  6. #6
    jeaniesing
    jeaniesing is offline
    Momerator
    jeaniesing's Avatar

    Cell Phone
    Motorola W755
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Location
    only within the confines of imagination
    Posts
    2,968 - liked 55 times

    ... Honestly, I wasn't being cocky! Just adding my 2 cents... I would suggest 2 things... #1. That if you're trying for a valid study you ask the participants to compare only plans that they have had personal experience with, and #2. You realize that there is no 1 BEST for everyone... the plan that suits your needs and covers you area is best for you

    And as for your signature? I *****ed out the perils of "theif" very clearly when I wrote the FAQ's ... I also implied how you could earn your rep back... do some reading...


    cocky indeed!
    Last edited by jeaniesing; 06-24-2005 at 03:38 PM.



  7. #7
    HurleY(916)
    HurleY(916) is offline
    Sr. Member
    HurleY(916)'s Avatar

    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    111 - liked 2 times

    Quote Originally Posted by jeaniesing
    ... Honestly, I wasn't being cocky! Just adding my 2 cents... I would suggest 2 things... #1. That if you're trying for a valid study you ask the participants to compare only plans that they have had personal experience with, and #2. You realize that there is no 1 BEST for everyone... the plan that suits your needs and covers you area is best for you

    And as for your signature? I *****ed out the perils of "theif" very clearly when I wrote the FAQ's ... I also implied how you could earn your rep back... do some reading...


    cocky indeed!
    Haha, my bad...It is hard to tell someone's attitude over the internet , i will do that, thanks for the advice...yeah, i did try robbing before ever reading anything...stupid stupid me. Thanks again
    Last edited by HurleY(916); 06-25-2005 at 01:19 AM.



  • Similar Threads







  • Quick Reply Quick Reply

    If you are already a member, please login above.