On Cell Phone Forums
Closed Thread
Like Tree403Likes
Page 16 of 144 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 1433
  1. #151
    Brad729
    Brad729 is offline
    Phone Expert
    Brad729's Avatar

    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    2,317 - liked 111 times

    Quote Originally Posted by crxgator
    done...
    50.00 CPF $ donated to crxgator successfully!

    There you go. Welcome aboard, fellow Sprint user


    See More: NEWBIES: Get $100 CPF right here!!!




  2. #152
    enirac
    enirac is offline
    Newbie

    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3

    done! hope i've entered what is required



  3. #153
    Brad729
    Brad729 is offline
    Phone Expert
    Brad729's Avatar

    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    2,317 - liked 111 times

    Quote Originally Posted by enirac
    done! hope i've entered what is required
    50.00 CPF $ donated to enirac successfully!

    For the most part, yes. I'd like to know what model of Mitsubishi you have. My first cell phone was a Mitsubishi and worked great, but I haven't seen a Mitsu phone in the USA for quite some time now...



  4. #154
    enirac
    enirac is offline
    Newbie

    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by Brad729
    50.00 CPF $ donated to enirac successfully!

    For the most part, yes. I'd like to know what model of Mitsubishi you have. My first cell phone was a Mitsubishi and worked great, but I haven't seen a Mitsu phone in the USA for quite some time now...
    Thanks!

    I've updated my profile... currently using Mitsu M900. Not sure if this model is available in the USA. here's the link

    http://www.mitsubishielectric.com.sg/mobile/m900.asp



  5. #155
    Brad729
    Brad729 is offline
    Phone Expert
    Brad729's Avatar

    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    2,317 - liked 111 times

    Quote Originally Posted by enirac
    Thanks!

    I've updated my profile... currently using Mitsu M900. Not sure if this model is available in the USA. here's the link

    http://www.mitsubishielectric.com.sg/mobile/m900.asp
    that's a pretty nice phone, unfortunately would not work on the USA 850mhz band. thanks for sharing this with me! for that, you deserve something more.

    50.00 CPF $ donated to enirac successfully!



  6. #156
    enirac
    enirac is offline
    Newbie

    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by Brad729
    that's a pretty nice phone, unfortunately would not work on the USA 850mhz band. thanks for sharing this with me! for that, you deserve something more.

    50.00 CPF $ donated to enirac successfully!
    Thank you so much!



  7. #157
    crxgator
    crxgator is offline
    Junior Member

    Location
    Woodstock, NY
    Posts
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Brad729
    50.00 CPF $ donated to crxgator successfully!

    There you go. Welcome aboard, fellow Sprint user
    thank you..



  8. #158
    tmo trainer
    tmo trainer is offline
    Junior Member
    tmo trainer's Avatar

    Location
    Nanaimo BC, Canada
    Posts
    26 - liked 2 times

    Hi. I just joined the forum and I updated my Profile.
    T-Mobile Trainer
    Chaos, panic and disorder - my work here is done!



  9. #159
    Brad729
    Brad729 is offline
    Phone Expert
    Brad729's Avatar

    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    2,317 - liked 111 times

    Quote Originally Posted by tmo trainer
    Hi. I just joined the forum and I updated my Profile.
    50.00 CPF $ donated to tmo trainer successfully!

    Welcome to CPF, tmo trainer! If you have questions about the site, our FAQ is very helpful. If you ever have a question that isn't answered in the FAQ or somewhere in the forums, feel free to ask your new #1 moderator friend



  10. #160
    pipskicks
    pipskicks is offline
    Newbie

    Location
    California
    Posts
    5

    done



  • Similar Threads