X-Factor
    So What's It Gon' Be?

Cell Phone
    Apple iPhone
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Hey guys I'm new, just wondering what u guys think of the T616? Any likes, dislikes, features u wish were added?

See More: Ericsson T616

jonjon602

i have the T610 version i really like the phone its a major improvement over the T68i. the only downside to the phone was the hiss problem which i encountered because i purchased the earlier model

EvanH

There are a few things that piss me off - like the camera being kinda crappy.. but otherwise it rocks

chandiddy

yeah

the camera isn't that great!

jasyn

If your purchasing a CELLPHONE .. for a CAMERA .. then you seriously got something wrong with you. I'm very happy with my T616. Light weight, great reception, good amount of battery life & all around tools are great.

Only downside for me is how i can get rid of that stupid Clock for the power saver so i can use the screensaver .. can't get rid of that .. and i find it pointless to have a screensaver since u can't even see it .. >=/

nunyabiziz

LOL, very true about the clock screensaver.

chandiddy

yeah i'm just saying the camera isn't that good compared to other camera phones!! that is what the t616 is right? other than that it's cool phone

pixeljunky

i love my t616 just got it toda

HydrasunGQ

Just wanted to mention that this is probably the best phone I've ever had. Bluetooth works like a charm and everything else about it is perfect. The only thing about it that bothers me but is no biggie is that the screen is hard to see in the sunlight.

sw4g2

i just bought a t616 too. I really like the phone, but the one thing i dont like is the joystick. my fingers are kinda big and i accidently move the joystick a different direction than what i intended. it gets annoying after awhile, but i'll live. the camera is ok, but c'mon its a PHONE, not a digicam. other that that, i have no complaints and I love this phone.

nicobox

it rocks !
    I 've been playin with many color and camera phones. Last one was Sagem myx-6.
    SE T610 is so far the best i got. useless camera , that's ok... but own-made themes are real improvement !
    http://gd87.nicobox.net
    http:/myx6.nicobox.net
    http://sl55.nicobox.net

XXL

Re: Ericsson T616

Originally posted by XprtGmr23
    Hey guys I'm new, just wondering what u guys think of the T616? Any likes, dislikes, features u wish were added?
    it's a great phone. the only think I don't like is that the ring is always increasing ring and you can't change it.

VTEC

Re: Re: Ericsson T616

Originally posted by XXL
    it's a great phone. the only think I don't like is that the ring is always increasing ring and you can't change it.

Yes you can deactivate the increasing ring by changing your profiles.

robertbossio

The biggest disappointment is the phonebook. Why did they omit the ability to save addresses as well (just address, city, state, zip... nothing fancy!)? That’s the only thing missing that would allow me to trash my PDA and carry only one device. Siemens did it with the S56! Why couldn't Sony? Does anyone believe/know that SonyEricsson will add this feature in a future release of the firmware? I really hope so...

RuffRyder

t610 is a really good phone I love it
    the things that piss me of sometimes is that u can see nothin in sunlight and its a fingerprint magnet except that is the best phone in the market at the moment

• Phones Discussed Above

Sony Ericsson T616 More Sony Ericsson T616 topics Sony Ericsson Forum Reviews