Drukaveli

does t-mobile have this feature like sprint where u can start nights early? my gf said they had it coz she's with t-mobile and she said somethin' like 7 bucks.. i couldn't find anything at the tmobile site.. soo.. back to the beginning, does t-mobile have this feature like sprint where u can start nights early?

See More: starting nights early?

bigbuck09

Hmmm thats new to me, otherwise its always been 9pm-6am M-F, and S-Sun 12m-allday-6am.. Theres another one for additional cost would be 3 days unlimited weekends.. F-Sun 12am-allday-allday-6am and that includes M-TH (9pm-12m) as well..
    39.99 plan includes unlimited n/w, but its M-F and S-Sun.. tho.....
    [email protected]
    EarthLink Revolves Around You

Bourn Identity
    Cellular Superman

No, T-Mobile doesn't have Nights starting before 9pm yet. Cingular and Sprint that I know of allow you to pay for earlier nights. With Cingular you may get them starting at 7pm to 7am for $7/mo. Sprint has nights starting 7pm for $5/mo. extra and 6pm for $10/mo. extra.

T-RODRIG30
    Helping You Get More

You cannot add early nights, however you can add unlimited mobile to mobile. Since your girlfriend has t-mobile, I strongly suggest that you both get unlimited mobile to mobile. It is NOT included in the $39.99 nationwide 600 minute plan.

Unlimited mobile to mobile is $6.99 per month for individual plans and it is well worth it. It is included for free on all FamilyTime plans. FamilyTime plans share minutes.

bigbuck09

Quote Originally Posted by RRODRIG30
    Unlimited mobile to mobile is $6.99 per month for individual plans and it is well worth it. It is included for free on all FamilyTime plans. FamilyTime plans share minutes.

It is just for only between T-Mobile customers?
    [email protected]

Bourn Identity
    Cellular Superman

Yes, it should really say T-Mobile to T-mobile. Only if you call T-Mobile customers will not count against you.

T-RODRIG30
    Helping You Get More

Quote Originally Posted by cseabourn
    Yes, it should really say T-Mobile to T-mobile. Only if you call T-Mobile customers will not count against you.
    Oh yeah. My bad. It is only between T-Mobile customers, and also, you have to be on the T-Mobile network for it to apply. If you are roaming on a different network and call a T-Mobile customer, then the minutes will be deducted from your plan. Still, no extra $$ for roaming with the plan you got though.

Drukaveli

thanks guys. i recommended my gf to get the mob2mob.

bigbuck09

Quote Originally Posted by Drukaveli
    thanks guys. i recommended my gf to get the mob2mob.
    Im afraid not, like I did asked (above), and since ur GF is Sprint Customer, and you're not. M2M only apply on between T-Mobile customers.. In another way around to sign up for Sprint then you get the same advantage as ur GF have like unlimited n/w starts at 7pm or will be able to do unlimited M2M between Sprint Customer. Thats most convience starts..
    Last edited by bigbuck09; 12-19-2005 at 08:12 AM.
    [email protected]

T-RODRIG30
    Helping You Get More

Quote Originally Posted by bigbuck09
    Im afraid not, like I did asked (above), and since ur GF is Sprint Customer, and you're not. M2M only apply on between T-Mobile customers.. In another way around to sign up for Sprint then you get the same advantage as ur GF have like unlimited n/w starts at 7pm or will be able to do unlimited M2M between Sprint Customer. Thats most convience starts..
    actually, he said that his gf has tmobile

eternalnine

I think they do have this early free nights feature

when I logged into my tmobile--under services, where you can change your plan it was under there but I think it is an extra 10.00 a mth--where free nights start at 7pm

T-RODRIG30
    Helping You Get More

Quote Originally Posted by eternalnine
    when I logged into my tmobile--under services, where you can change your plan it was under there but I think it is an extra 10.00 a mth--where free nights start at 7pm

Hmmmmm... I have not heard any news of this being true.

You can add unlimited nights to the $39.99 1500 minute plan, but they do not start at 7.

bigbuck09

Ohhh what now it'd be 49.99 in order to have start night unlimited at 7pm, but I didn't see anywhere on my plan change, I guess Im unlimited data sidekick. I'll find out later, my billing cycle end tomorrow, and I'm going to add voice plan with data for only 20.00 more and then I'll ask if theres unlimited that starts at 7pm at that time.
    [email protected]

Bourn Identity
    Cellular Superman

Quote Originally Posted by bigbuck09
    Ohhh what now it'd be 49.99 in order to have start night unlimited at 7pm, but I didn't see anywhere on my plan change, I guess Im unlimited data sidekick. I'll find out later, my billing cycle end tomorrow, and I'm going to add voice plan with data for only 20.00 more and then I'll ask if theres unlimited that starts at 7pm at that time.
    T-Mobile doesn't have unlimited nights starting at 7pm no matter what, just at 9pm. There is no such feature for T-Mobile and if they do decide to do it you'll hear about it before its even available.

bigbuck09

Yeah that make sense cuz I couldn't find anywhere regarding unl nite starts at 7pm. I'd still ask one of rep about this cuz somebody said it more than once as we heard already? Anyway
    [email protected]