Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Brad729
    dennis2489

My friend has a Samsung X497 and the USB cord, he is trying to get free ringtones and wallpapers, but he needs the program, so if anybody knows please let me know. (also if a patch is needed and what it is called)

See More: Does any one know how to get free ringtones and wallpapers?

Brad729
    Phone Expert

if your phone has web access and an sms email address, i can tell you a very easy way to send free stuff to your phone. i use http://rumkin.com/tools/sprint to send ringtones, wallpaper, and games to my phone. it will work for non sprint users too but you must have an email address for your phone, and mobile web access.

if this helps please click the little scale to the left of my reply to give me some rep

aquarius22

http://www.motomodders.net/Default.a...D=615-5&Page=3

Here are some free wallpapers that your friend might like.

Tony E!
    \/\/ireless/\dvisor

Cell Phone
    HTC EVO 4G
    Carrier
    Sprint PCS

Quote Originally Posted by Brad729
    if your phone has web access and an sms email address, i can tell you a very easy way to send free stuff to your phone. i use http://rumkin.com/tools/sprint to send ringtones, wallpaper, and games to my phone. it will work for non sprint users too but you must have an email address for your phone, and mobile web access.

if this helps please click the little scale to the left of my reply to give me some rep

The OP asked for software to transfer ringers and wallpapers, your method is still not free, you still have to pay to use the web browser...

Software

(oOO\ (||||)(||||) /OOo)

Any mis*****ings or grammatical errors in the above statement are intentional;
    they are placed there for the enjoyment of those who like to point them out.

Super /\/\oderator

Make sure to click the to show if a post is helpful.

Brad729
    Phone Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Tony E!
    your method is still not free, you still have to pay to use the web browser... [/URL]
    <p>

sorry, i forgot unlimited internet is included in my contract. i thought it was a nice suggestion as an alternative since nobody else had yet responded, but i guess not. (i'm just not used to waiting 48 hours for an answer to a question, i am fairly new to message boards. so i will keep my mouth shut about what i dont know, thanks).
    Tony E! likes this.

Tony E!
    \/\/ireless/\dvisor

Cell Phone
    HTC EVO 4G
    Carrier
    Sprint PCS

Quote Originally Posted by Brad729
    <p>

sorry, i forgot unlimited internet is included in my contract. i thought it was a nice suggestion as an alternative since nobody else had yet responded, but i guess not. (i'm just not used to waiting 48 hours for an answer to a question, i am fairly new to message boards. so i will keep my mouth shut about what i dont know, thanks).

Brad on the contrary, thank you for replying, don't take it personal, your suggestion is fine if some don't mind using minutes as well as web browsing cost to do so.....and yes, this is a message board which means you won't always get a reply a minute later.

PS: You got Rep & CPF $$
    Last edited by Tony E!; 12-11-2005 at 11:45 PM.

(oOO\ (||||)(||||) /OOo)

Any mis*****ings or grammatical errors in the above statement are intentional;
    they are placed there for the enjoyment of those who like to point them out.

Super /\/\oderator

Make sure to click the to show if a post is helpful.

Cingular sucks

Web browsing doesn't use minutes, just data at 1 cent per kilobyte unless you have a data plan. If you're okay with the data charges, and you want to try Brad's suggestion, your phone's email address is your 10-digit number(no spaces or dashes)@mms.mycingular.com, or *number*@mobile.mycingular.com