What is the type of 'plug' used on the data cable for the Samsung E250
Its seems to be a USB but its only 10mm wide and just over on mm thick.
Is this a USB type?
Can any one recommend a good supplier of the same.
I.E. and USB2 on one end and the Samsung thing on the other.
The Charger also uses the some type of connecter.


See More: Samsunng E250