Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    Eatech3
    Eatech3 is offline
    Member
    Eatech3's Avatar

    Location
    G.R. Michigan
    Posts
    57 - liked 1 times
    Get any nextel game for free

    go to nextel.com find a game you like right click its picture and copy the url, minus the last 4 numbers now opena new window and press go on your browser.....boom your in thier directory and can d/l the game free of charge.

    lil more info right click save file as, the jar jad file to your computer and load to phone.

    Props go to my boi caddyman

    Sticky Please?

    Rep points also!


    See More: Any Nextel Game/Apps Free
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Any Nextel Game/Apps Free-2.jpg   Any Nextel Game/Apps Free-3%2520%2528small%2529.jpg  
    Last edited by Eatech3; 02-02-2006 at 06:48 PM.




  2. #2
    Eatech3
    Eatech3 is offline
    Member
    Eatech3's Avatar

    Location
    G.R. Michigan
    Posts
    57 - liked 1 times

    Any questions post here.



  3. #3
    surtin
    Guest

    Re: Any Nextel Game/Apps Free

    On 2006-02-03, Eatech3 wrote:

    > Get any nextel game for free


    > go to nextel.com find a game you like right click its picture and copy
    > the url, minus the last 4 numbers now opena new window and press go on
    > your browser.....boom your in thier directory and can d/l the game free
    > of charge.


    > lil more info right click save file as, the jar jad file to your
    > computer and load to phone.


    Would've been great if this worked, but all it does is take you to a page
    stating "Sorry, this item is no longer available."

    --
    ---------------------------------------------------
    | surtin | [email protected]******.com |
    | | <something witty> |
    ---------------------------------------------------



  4. #4
    Eatech3
    Eatech3 is offline
    Member
    Eatech3's Avatar

    Location
    G.R. Michigan
    Posts
    57 - liked 1 times

    Then your doing it wrong. It works for me.



  5. #5
    Eatech3
    Eatech3 is offline
    Member
    Eatech3's Avatar

    Location
    G.R. Michigan
    Posts
    57 - liked 1 times

    Quote Originally Posted by Eatech3
    Then your doing it wrong. It works for me.

    I think the first picture is off alittle. These 2 images will show you good.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Any Nextel Game/Apps Free-1.jpg   Any Nextel Game/Apps Free-2.jpg  



  6. #6
    bono426
    bono426 is offline
    Member
    bono426's Avatar

    Posts
    43

    hey i got it to work, the only thing is i cant download the file to my computer? how do u do that part? i am trying to get madden 06

    thanks



  7. #7
    Al Cohualic
    Guest

    Re: Any Nextel Game/Apps Free

    Anyboy else get this to work. I keep getting "sorry , this game is no
    longer available" still. I've tried without the last 4 #'s and even
    with/without the = sign. What am i doing wrong?

    "Eatech3" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    >
    > Get any nextel game for free
    >
    > go to nextel.com find a game you like right click its picture and copy
    > the url, minus the last 4 numbers now opena new window and press go on
    > your browser.....boom your in thier directory and can d/l the game free
    > of charge.
    >
    > lil more info right click save file as, the jar jad file to your
    > computer and load to phone.
    >
    > Props go to my boi caddyman
    >
    > Sticky Please?
    >
    > Rep points also!
    >
    >
    > +-------------------------------------------------------------------+
    > |Filename: 3%20%28Small%29.JPG |
    > |Download: http://cellphoneforums.net/attachment.php?postid=33751 |
    > +-------------------------------------------------------------------+
    >
    > --
    > Eatech3
    > ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    > Cell Phone Forums: http://cellphoneforums.net
    > View this thread: http://cellphoneforums.net/t202337.html
    >






  8. #8
    Eatech3
    Eatech3 is offline
    Member
    Eatech3's Avatar

    Location
    G.R. Michigan
    Posts
    57 - liked 1 times

    Quote Originally Posted by bono426
    hey i got it to work, the only thing is i cant download the file to my computer? how do u do that part? i am trying to get madden 06

    thanks
    You need WebJal and a data cable.



  9. #9
    Eatech3
    Eatech3 is offline
    Member
    Eatech3's Avatar

    Location
    G.R. Michigan
    Posts
    57 - liked 1 times

    Quote Originally Posted by Al Cohualic
    Anyboy else get this to work. I keep getting "sorry , this game is no
    longer available" still. I've tried without the last 4 #'s and even
    with/without the = sign. What am i doing wrong?

    "Eatech3" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    >
    > Get any nextel game for free
    >
    > go to nextel.com find a game you like right click its picture and copy
    > the url, minus the last 4 numbers now opena new window and press go on
    > your browser.....boom your in thier directory and can d/l the game free
    > of charge.
    >
    > lil more info right click save file as, the jar jad file to your
    > computer and load to phone.
    >
    > Props go to my boi caddyman
    >
    > Sticky Please?
    >
    > Rep points also!
    >
    >
    > +-------------------------------------------------------------------+
    > |Filename: 3%20%28Small%29.JPG |
    > |Download: http://cellphoneforums.net/attachment.php?postid=33751 |
    > +-------------------------------------------------------------------+
    >
    > --
    > Eatech3
    > ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    > Cell Phone Forums: http://cellphoneforums.net
    > View this thread: http://cellphoneforums.net/t202337.html
    >

    Its very easy to do. Bono got it to work.



  10. #10
    bono426
    bono426 is offline
    Member
    bono426's Avatar

    Posts
    43

    Quote Originally Posted by Eatech3
    You need WebJal and a data cable.

    yea i forgot to mention that i have those, im looking for tha jar and jad file correct? i can download one, but when i click on the other one it just brings me to another page describing the game. i am not sure which thing i downloaded but when i did, webjal didnt recognize it as a game.

    thanks,
    Charlie



  11. #11
    hypr69
    hypr69 is offline
    Junior Member

    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    28 - liked 1 times

    Quote Originally Posted by bono426
    yea i forgot to mention that i have those, im looking for tha jar and jad file correct? i can download one, but when i click on the other one it just brings me to another page describing the game. i am not sure which thing i downloaded but when i did, webjal didnt recognize it as a game.

    thanks,
    Charlie
    Right click and select "save file as."



  12. #12
    Eatech3
    Eatech3 is offline
    Member
    Eatech3's Avatar

    Location
    G.R. Michigan
    Posts
    57 - liked 1 times

    Quote Originally Posted by bono426
    yea i forgot to mention that i have those, im looking for tha jar and jad file correct? i can download one, but when i click on the other one it just brings me to another page describing the game. i am not sure which thing i downloaded but when i did, webjal didnt recognize it as a game.

    thanks,
    Charlie
    You need to right click save file as. Yes you need both .jar and .jad for it to work.



  13. #13
    bono426
    bono426 is offline
    Member
    bono426's Avatar

    Posts
    43

    Quote Originally Posted by Eatech3
    You need to right click save file as. Yes you need both .jar and .jad for it to work.
    are you guys using Internet explorer or firefox? i cant do it on fire fox ill try on explorer though

    thanks



  14. #14
    hypr69
    hypr69 is offline
    Junior Member

    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    28 - liked 1 times

    Quote Originally Posted by bono426
    are you guys using Internet explorer or firefox? i cant do it on fire fox ill try on explorer though

    thanks
    I use Firefox. Right click on the file and select "save link as." Do this for both the jar and jad files.



  15. #15
    bono426
    bono426 is offline
    Member
    bono426's Avatar

    Posts
    43

    Quote Originally Posted by hypr69
    I use Firefox. Right click on the file and select "save link as." Do this for both the jar and jad files.

    alright, sweet thanks, and this is a great find!



  • Similar Threads




  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast