On Cell Phone Forums
Closed Thread
Like Tree403Likes
Page 83 of 144 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133 ... LastLast
Results 821 to 830 of 1433
  1. #821
    rfearns
    rfearns is offline
    Junior Member
    rfearns's Avatar

    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    7 - liked 1 times

    Re: NEWBIES: Get $100 CPF right here!!!

    Ok, did the profile thing.


    See More: NEWBIES: Get $100 CPF right here!!!




  2. #822
    vv1r3d
    vv1r3d is offline
    Member

    Location
    Northeast Missouri
    Posts
    52 - liked 2 times

    Re: NEWBIES: Get $100 CPF right here!!!

    i'm not new, but just recently started frequenting the forums again and never fully introduced myself before....
    camstuf likes this.
    T-Mobile Authorized Dealer --- If you agree with my post, don't forget to rep me!



  3. #823
    rfearns
    rfearns is offline
    Junior Member
    rfearns's Avatar

    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    7 - liked 1 times

    Re: NEWBIES: Get $100 CPF right here!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Go Leafs GO!!!
    okay question since youve been giving out 100 cpf to every newbie but theres no point in that because i don't even have my cpf no one does there is no point what heppened to this
    So no one is getting their free 100 cpf for updating their profiles?????? Guess the time I spent researching what a CPF was and what I could do with them was for naught.........oh well, at least I learned how to scroll through each word to edit on my crackberry.
    camstuf likes this.



  4. #824
    camstuf
    camstuf is offline
    /\/\s.Super/\/\odette
    camstuf's Avatar

    Cell Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Rose Gold White 32GB
    Carrier
    Sprint PCS
    Location
    Houston, Texas, United States
    Posts
    3,730 - liked 290 times
    Blog Entries
    72
    Follow camstuf On Twitter Add camstuf on Facebook Add camstuf on Google+

    Re: NEWBIES: Get $100 CPF right here!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by rfearns
    So no one is getting their free 100 cpf for updating their profiles?????? Guess the time I spent researching what a CPF was and what I could do with them was for naught.........oh well, at least I learned how to scroll through each word to edit on my crackberry.
    Sorry for that, but as you see nobody has any $CPF to give any more.
    Dont know why, the bank just closed for maintenance one day and never reopened.
    I give you some rep.
    If you find this post helpful, click on bottom of each post: Like l Share
    * FAQ * Search * CPF PhoneDatabase* CPF Super/\/\odette



  5. #825
    rfearns
    rfearns is offline
    Junior Member
    rfearns's Avatar

    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    7 - liked 1 times

    Re: NEWBIES: Get $100 CPF right here!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by camstuf
    Sorry for that, but as you see nobody has any $CPF to give any more.
    Dont know why, the bank just closed for maintenance one day and never reopened.
    I give you some rep.
    The bank closed? Crap happens, but perhaps you could ask the webmaster to close/lock the thread for the free CPF and post a sticky saying this is no longer valid.

    Ok, you give me some rep, thanks. But now the question, what can I do with it?



  6. #826
    wirelessfan
    wirelessfan is offline
    Phone Maniac

    Posts
    513 - liked 18 times

    Re: NEWBIES: Get $100 CPF right here!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by rfearns
    The bank closed? Crap happens, but perhaps you could ask the webmaster to close/lock the thread for the free CPF and post a sticky saying this is no longer valid.

    Ok, you give me some rep, thanks. But now the question, what can I do with it?
    "Rep" credit is really hard to understand. Don't get me wrong, I think the CONCEPT is a great idea. Problem is no one understands it.

    I've spent alot of time since I've been here trying to add useful content in my posts. So many of these boards turn into kiddie playgrounds where the mooches continually post looking for free ringtones and the lonely souls continually look to pick fights to get attention. Most of the people here in CPF are serious. I think it's a good board. So I've tried to add useful content in my posts.

    I still have next to no rep credit yet I see people with less than 100 posts with 4 and 5 times the rep credit I have.

    Again, no one understands how the system works. Even the Mods are confused by it.

    Any system that is useful needs to be easily understood. Rep credit needs work here.
    rfearns likes this.



  7. #827
    gio2064
    gio2064 is offline
    Newbie
    gio2064's Avatar

    Location
    san antonio texas
    Posts
    4

    Re: NEWBIES: Get $100 CPF right here!!!

    here ya go now where can i collect...!



  8. #828
    rfearns
    rfearns is offline
    Junior Member
    rfearns's Avatar

    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    7 - liked 1 times

    Re: NEWBIES: Get $100 CPF right here!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by gio2064
    here ya go now where can i collect...!
    Have you read the last 6 posts or so????? There is no CPF -bank closed.



  9. #829
    rfearns
    rfearns is offline
    Junior Member
    rfearns's Avatar

    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    7 - liked 1 times

    Re: NEWBIES: Get $100 CPF right here!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by wirelessfan
    "Rep" credit is really hard to understand. Don't get me wrong, I think the CONCEPT is a great idea. Problem is no one understands it.

    I've spent alot of time since I've been here trying to add useful content in my posts. So many of these boards turn into kiddie playgrounds where the mooches continually post looking for free ringtones and the lonely souls continually look to pick fights to get attention. Most of the people here in CPF are serious. I think it's a good board. So I've tried to add useful content in my posts.

    I still have next to no rep credit yet I see people with less than 100 posts with 4 and 5 times the rep credit I have.

    Again, no one understands how the system works. Even the Mods are confused by it.

    Any system that is useful needs to be easily understood. Rep credit needs work here.
    I agree that there is a lot of kiddie playgrounds out there devoted to phreaking (they do still do that, right?) and I was very happy to find a place with people that are serious about cell phones. I have no idea about the concept with regards to reps and CPF, I am just looking for info on how to get the most bang for my buck on my cell phone.

    I'm not interested in snagging free ring tones, but I am interested in learning how to "make" my own ring tones. Love to figure out how to set up my own private cell phone company (if the pay as you go's can rent tower useage, why can't a community?) and see just why all these major companies charge you an arm and a leg for service.



  10. #830
    Hightech10
    Hightech10 is offline
    Newbie

    Location
    CA
    Posts
    1

    Re: NEWBIES: Get $100 CPF right here!!!

    I have updated.
    Money plz :P



  • Similar Threads