Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    rouz dog
    Guest
    I Bought my phone (8100) from sprint a few months back and it came with
    a couple of applications and a few games, but I accidentally erased them
    all! and now when I try opening some animations or pictures, the phone
    says I don't have the proper plug-in. But my friend's phone which still
    has everything on it, opens the animations. So can anyone please help me
    and tell me how I can get all of the original programs? my email address
    is [email protected]. Thanks

    [posted via phonescoop.com]



    See More: Sanyo 8100 Applications




  2. #2
    chale9466
    chale9466 is offline
    Junior Member

    Location
    Belton,Missouri
    Posts
    17

    Re: Sanyo 8100 Applications

    Originally posted by rouz dog
    I Bought my phone (8100) from sprint a few months back and it came with
    a couple of applications and a few games, but I accidentally erased them
    all! and now when I try opening some animations or pictures, the phone
    says I don't have the proper plug-in. But my friend's phone which still
    has everything on it, opens the animations. So can anyone please help me
    and tell me how I can get all of the original programs? my email address
    is [email protected]. Thanks

    [posted via phonescoop.com]
    Take it into a SPRINT Store and the will restore the programs for you.



  3. #3
    Cell merger
    Guest

    Re: Sanyo 8100 Applications

    Go to a Sprint PCS company store, and throw yourself on their mercy, and they
    should be able to reconfigure your phone like it was new.



  4. #4
    Bob Smith
    Guest

    Re: Sanyo 8100 Applications


    "Cell merger" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Go to a Sprint PCS company store, and throw yourself on their mercy, and

    they
    > should be able to reconfigure your phone like it was new.


    Just what do you have against SPCS to throw these comments around like the
    above. The techs there will be more than happy to restore the phone ...

    Bob





  5. #5
    Cell merger
    Guest

    Re: Sanyo 8100 Applications

    > The techs there will be more than happy to restore > the phone ...

    No, the techs have sales quotas, and will in most cases try to sell you a new
    phone.




  6. #6
    Bob Smith
    Guest

    Re: Sanyo 8100 Applications


    "Cell merger" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > > The techs there will be more than happy to restore > the phone ...

    >
    > No, the techs have sales quotas, and will in most cases try to sell you a

    new
    > phone.
    >


    No, the sales personnel might have quotas, but the technicians don't ...

    Bob





  7. #7
    Darrin
    Guest

    Re: Sanyo 8100 Applications

    On 04 Mar 2004 18:30:03 GMT, [email protected] (Cell merger) wrote:

    >> The techs there will be more than happy to restore > the phone ...

    >
    >No, the techs have sales quotas, and will in most cases try to sell you a new
    >phone.


    What a bunch of nonsense. Since when do the techs at a SPCS Store also
    sell the phones?



  8. #8
    Robert M.
    Guest

    Re: Sanyo 8100 Applications

    In article <[email protected]>,
    Darrin <da[email protected]> wrote:

    > On 04 Mar 2004 18:30:03 GMT, [email protected] (Cell merger) wrote:
    >
    > >> The techs there will be more than happy to restore > the phone ...

    > >
    > >No, the techs have sales quotas, and will in most cases try to sell you a new
    > >phone.

    >
    > What a bunch of nonsense. Since when do the techs at a SPCS Store also
    > sell the phones?


    Since always.



  9. #9
    John Mosacha
    Guest

    Re: Sanyo 8100 Applications

    Actually I spoke with a friend today as a last resort to getting my
    SPCS phone exchanged and he informed me that techs do get commisions.



    On Thu, 04 Mar 2004 21:43:16 GMT, "Robert M." <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >In article <[email protected]>,
    > Darrin <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> On 04 Mar 2004 18:30:03 GMT, [email protected] (Cell merger) wrote:
    >>
    >> >> The techs there will be more than happy to restore > the phone ...
    >> >
    >> >No, the techs have sales quotas, and will in most cases try to sell you a new
    >> >phone.

    >>
    >> What a bunch of nonsense. Since when do the techs at a SPCS Store also
    >> sell the phones?

    >
    >Since always.





  10. #10
    Robert M.
    Guest

    Re: Sanyo 8100 Applications

    In article <[email protected]>,
    John Mosacha <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Actually I spoke with a friend today as a last resort to getting my
    > SPCS phone exchanged and he informed me that techs do get commisions.
    >


    Since always. And as we all know folks who get commissions often
    will give answers at variance with the truth so as to generate a sale
    and a commission. And then there are spiffs also.

    >
    >
    > On Thu, 04 Mar 2004 21:43:16 GMT, "Robert M." <[email protected]>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >In article <[email protected]>,
    > > Darrin <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >
    > >> On 04 Mar 2004 18:30:03 GMT, [email protected] (Cell merger) wrote:
    > >>
    > >> >> The techs there will be more than happy to restore > the phone ...
    > >> >
    > >> >No, the techs have sales quotas, and will in most cases try to sell you a
    > >> >new
    > >> >phone.
    > >>
    > >> What a bunch of nonsense. Since when do the techs at a SPCS Store also
    > >> sell the phones?

    > >
    > >Since always.




  11. #11
    TechGeek
    Guest

    Re: Sanyo 8100 Applications

    John Mosacha <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Actually I spoke with a friend today as a last resort to getting my
    > SPCS phone exchanged and he informed me that techs do get commisions.
    >
    >
    >

    Techs *ONLY* get comissions on accessories, that's it, and honestly,
    it's not worth it, I can spend 30 minutes talking to a customer how
    buying a leather case will help protect his phone, have him buy a
    leather case, and what will I get out of it? $1 - $1.50 BEFORE taxes.



  12. #12
    TechGeek
    Guest

    Re: Sanyo 8100 Applications

    "Robert M." <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > John Mosacha <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > Actually I spoke with a friend today as a last resort to getting my
    > > SPCS phone exchanged and he informed me that techs do get commisions.
    > >

    >
    > Since always. And as we all know folks who get commissions often
    > will give answers at variance with the truth so as to generate a sale
    > and a commission. And then there are spiffs also.
    >


    Considering techs don't get comissions on activations, phone sales,
    plan add-ons (such as vision, the ERP, etc..), and we *only* get
    comission on accessories (headsets, leather cases, car chargers
    etc..), so your statement (as the thread has gone) is pointless since
    you're directing it towards the techs.

    Also, if you think it's only Sprint sales people who tell "half
    truths" to get a sale and comissions, then I have a bridge and a
    statue to sell you in New York city. (And if you still don't believe
    me, go to any used car lot).

    By the way, I got my first comission check in over a year last month.
    It was for spending over an hour showing a customer the different
    headsets and hands free kits. He bought a $60 hands free kit. What
    was my check? $1.75. BFG. I wouldn't have cared if the sales person
    took the sale for themself, I'm just goad I got to spend the time with
    a customer and allow him to make an infomred decision on his purchase.

    BTW - The hands free kit didn't get returned, in fact, the customer
    sent some freinds of his to shop with me for their accessory
    purchases.

    If there is no tech work to be done, and I'm caught up with all the
    other work I have to do in the tech room, I'm usualy on the sales
    floor selling accessories to customers or helping customers purchase
    replacement handsets.



  13. #13
    TechGeek
    Guest

    Re: Sanyo 8100 Applications

    "Bob Smith" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > "Cell merger" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > > The techs there will be more than happy to restore > the phone ...

    > >
    > > No, the techs have sales quotas, and will in most cases try to sell you a

    > new
    > > phone.
    > >

    >
    > No, the sales personnel might have quotas, but the technicians don't ...
    >
    > Bob


    I have *never* had a quota, and I've been with the company well over 3 years.



  14. #14
    Robert M.
    Guest

    Re: Sanyo 8100 Applications

    In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] (TechGeek) wrote:

    > "Robert M." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > In article <[email protected]>,
    > > John Mosacha <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >
    > > > Actually I spoke with a friend today as a last resort to getting my
    > > > SPCS phone exchanged and he informed me that techs do get commisions.
    > > >

    > >
    > > Since always. And as we all know folks who get commissions often
    > > will give answers at variance with the truth so as to generate a sale
    > > and a commission. And then there are spiffs also.
    > >

    >
    > Considering techs don't get comissions on activations, phone sales,
    > plan add-ons (such as vision, the ERP, etc..), and we *only* get
    > comission on accessories (headsets, leather cases, car chargers
    > etc..), so your statement (as the thread has gone) is pointless since
    > you're directing it towards the techs.



    Except thats not exactly trrue.



  15. #15
    Robert M.
    Guest

    Re: Sanyo 8100 Applications

    In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] (TechGeek) wrote:

    > If there is no tech work to be done, and I'm caught up with all the
    > other work I have to do in the tech room, I'm usualy on the sales
    > floor selling accessories to customers or helping customers purchase
    > replacement handsets.


    For which you just confessed you do get commissions. And the whole point
    was techs do get commissions and have sales quotas.



  • Phones Discussed Above

    BlackBerry Pearl 8100 Black More BlackBerry Pearl 8100 Black topics RIM (Blackberry) Forum Reviews
  • Similar Threads




  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast